Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Why Asian Students Do So Well

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010 | 09:29 AM
Contributors

Why Asian students do so well?
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
Asian_Parents.wmv (5.29 MB, 129 views)
Old 01-27-2010 | 10:16 AM
Senior Members

Man this semester I would be lucky to get ONE B lol. I am also asian. I get hit with flip flops when I get bad grades ( no joke ).
Old 01-27-2010 | 10:37 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Man this semester I would be lucky to get ONE B lol. I am also asian. I get hit with flip flops when I get bad grades ( no joke ).
when we were little, growing up my cousins and I needed to duck because we would run, and when they couldnt catch us theyd throw the slipper
Old 01-27-2010 | 12:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by aretardedorange

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
when we were little, growing up my cousins and I needed to duck because we would run, and when they couldnt catch us theyd throw the slipper
question is guys.. did it work?? lololol
Old 01-27-2010 | 01:22 PM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by melimel
question is guys.. did it work?? lololol
I does work, one time back in Germany we were driving on the Autobahn and I was being an annoying 6 year old and my Dad had it...he pulled over to the shoulder, got out and smacked me across the face. I was quiet the rest of the way, and every time I was mis-behaving after that one time, all he had to do was put on the brakes a little and steer a little to the right and I would shut up faster than we were driving

These days everyone calls child services when parents discipline their kids properly...rewarding kids with toys or ice cream just for shutting up isn't proper parenting.... there is a difference between abusing your kids and disciplining kids, but back when teachers were allowed to slap students, the students weren't respect-less little pricks like they are today....

Sorry for the long speech
That vid was funny as hell
Old 01-27-2010 | 02:30 PM
Contributors

The video didn't have any Asians, only a couple Indians
Old 01-27-2010 | 07:27 PM
Members

India is located on the Asian continent.
Old 01-28-2010 | 04:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by Krozi
I does work, one time back in Germany we were driving on the Autobahn and I was being an annoying 6 year old and my Dad had it...he pulled over to the shoulder, got out and smacked me across the face. I was quiet the rest of the way, and every time I was mis-behaving after that one time, all he had to do was put on the brakes a little and steer a little to the right and I would shut up faster than we were driving

These days everyone calls child services when parents discipline their kids properly...rewarding kids with toys or ice cream just for shutting up isn't proper parenting.... there is a difference between abusing your kids and disciplining kids, but back when teachers were allowed to slap students, the students weren't respect-less little pricks like they are today....

Sorry for the long speech
That vid was funny as hell
+1000 on everything Krozi.. whole diff topic that would start a debate too.. so im just gonna smile and nod..lmao
Old 01-28-2010 | 05:05 AM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by melimel
+1000 on everything Krozi.. whole diff topic that would start a debate too.. so im just gonna smile and nod..lmao

Hahaha
Old 01-28-2010 | 06:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 08' 550i

hahaha....me and my brother used to get beat up all the time...lol and it does work...i will keep that going if my kids act up..

Quick Reply: Why Asian Students Do So Well