Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

what's your nationality????

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

VIETNAMESE
Old 05-26-2010, 04:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by blackedout5
white trash... but technically im Irish.
lololol...
Old 05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Senior Members

I'm a mut living in the USofA
Old 05-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Contributors

Filipino - Born and raised in the Bay Area - CALi.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 525d M Sport 2006

well my dad is iraqi and mum is iraqi and surprisingly i was also born in iraq and now the bombshell .... I'm IRAQI
Attached Thumbnails what's your nationality????-sexy-iraqi-chick.jpg  
Old 07-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 545i loaded!

Austrian/German on my dads side and Welsh on my moms = MUTT and my wife is 100% Made in China so god help our kids they won't know what hit them...
Old 07-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Contributors

this thread is alive again?

Nationality is membership of a nation or sovereign state. Nationality can be acquired by birth within the jurisdiction of a state, by inheritance from parents, or by a process of naturalization. Nationality affords the state jurisdiction over the person and affords the person the protection of the state.

By custom, it is the right of each state to determine who its nationals are. Such determinations are part of nationality law. In some cases, determinations of nationality are also governed by public international law?for example, by treaties on statelessness and the European Convention on Nationality.

The word citizenship is often used in a different sense from nationality. The most common distinguishing feature of citizenship is that citizens have the right to participate in the political life of the state, such as by voting or standing for election. The term national includes both citizens and non-citizens.

Alternatively, nationality can refer to membership in a nation (collective of people sharing a national identity, usually based on ethnic and cultural ties and self-determination) even if that nation has no state, such as the Basques, Kurds, Tamils and Scots.

Individuals may also be considered nationals of groups with semi-autonomous status which have ceded some power to a larger government, such as the federally recognized tribes of Native Americans in the United States. Spanish law recognises the autonomous communities of Andalusia, Aragón, Catalonia, Valencia, Galicia and the Basque Country as "nationalities" (Nacionalidades), while in Italy, the German speakers of South Tyrol are considered to be Austrian Nationals.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by craigm1841
this thread is alive again?

Nationality is membership of a nation or sovereign state. Nationality can be acquired by birth within the jurisdiction of a state, by inheritance from parents, or by a process of naturalization. Nationality affords the state jurisdiction over the person and affords the person the protection of the state.

By custom, it is the right of each state to determine who its nationals are. Such determinations are part of nationality law. In some cases, determinations of nationality are also governed by public international law?for example, by treaties on statelessness and the European Convention on Nationality.

The word citizenship is often used in a different sense from nationality. The most common distinguishing feature of citizenship is that citizens have the right to participate in the political life of the state, such as by voting or standing for election. The term national includes both citizens and non-citizens.

Alternatively, nationality can refer to membership in a nation (collective of people sharing a national identity, usually based on ethnic and cultural ties and self-determination) even if that nation has no state, such as the Basques, Kurds, Tamils and Scots.

Individuals may also be considered nationals of groups with semi-autonomous status which have ceded some power to a larger government, such as the federally recognized tribes of Native Americans in the United States. Spanish law recognises the autonomous communities of Andalusia, Aragón, Catalonia, Valencia, Galicia and the Basque Country as "nationalities" (Nacionalidades), while in Italy, the German speakers of South Tyrol are considered to be Austrian Nationals.
the fuuuu