Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Terror grips India's largest city

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: G30 530i M-sport
Model Year: 2018

I just spoke with friends who worked and lived in the Taj for a couple of months while setting up IT systems there ... apparently hotel staff were literally shielding guests with their bodies and taking bullets while trying to keep guests safe. They have lost friends .

Now I challenge the news services to actually track down and report these selfless acts.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See sig :)

Some local families effected by this tragedy, young canadian girl 21 from vancouver, bc was shot dead along with others.... Damn sad to see the families on the news weeping...

god damn coward terrorists, hope they all drop dead oneday
Old 11-30-2008, 08:07 AM
dsm
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Titanium Silver Metallic Automatic Transmission, Ventilated Comfort Seats in Beige Nasca Leather, Light Popular Trim, NAV, HUD, Active Steering, Night Vision, Cruise Control, Logic 7, Blue tooth Hands Free, Dynamic Stability, Soft Close, Heated Steering wheel, Dynamic Drive, Voice commands

Originally Posted by CWS530' post='733657' date='Nov 28 2008, 03:26 PM
Suchet, our hearts go out to you and everyone else in Mumbai affected by this senseless violence. I'm glad to hear that you and your family are safe, and hope those who were injured make a swift recovery.
i fully condemn this act. but i have to say that such type of act was going to happen soon enough. The Hindus kill Muslims and theres no accountability for it. (1000's of Muslims were killed in Indian Gujrat and many political figures were involved, but unfortunately they did not get any sort of punishment.)
Old 11-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 525i Msport Euro specs: voice command, Lighting package, bluetooth package, premium sound and M5 wheels.

well it does not justify this act....anyways the Israelis will not stop until those responsible for their deaths are all down...remember Berlin Olympics...
Old 11-30-2008, 10:19 AM
dsm
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Titanium Silver Metallic Automatic Transmission, Ventilated Comfort Seats in Beige Nasca Leather, Light Popular Trim, NAV, HUD, Active Steering, Night Vision, Cruise Control, Logic 7, Blue tooth Hands Free, Dynamic Stability, Soft Close, Heated Steering wheel, Dynamic Drive, Voice commands

Originally Posted by joattack' post='734929' date='Nov 30 2008, 01:15 PM
well it does not justify this act....anyways the Israelis will not stop until those responsible for their deaths are all down...remember Berlin Olympics...
well u cant compare 180 people with 1000's of people can you. anyways the Palestinians didn't host the Berlin Olympics.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Contributors

^^^ your messed buddy. We can shoot the bs all day long... what about all the innocent ppl that were killed on 911? Because of these coward, terrorists... let me guess they deserved it too right? hah
Old 11-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by dsm' post='734883' date='Nov 30 2008, 12:07 PM
i fully condemn this act. but i have to say that such type of act was going to happen soon enough. The Hindus kill Muslims and theres no accountability for it. (1000's of Muslims were killed in Indian Gujrat and many political figures were involved, but unfortunately they did not get any sort of punishment.)
Get your facts right about Gujrat before you blabber; its ignorant people like you who try to justify terrorist acts with stupid conspiracy theories that make this world full of haterade. Educate yourself dude!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:54 PM
dsm
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tbal' post='735023' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:26 PM
^^^ your messed buddy. We can shoot the bs all day long... what about all the innocent ppl that were killed on 911? Because of these coward, terrorists... let me guess they deserved it too right? hah
no not at all. i don't support any terrorists. they are ruining Pakistan and i would be glad to kill the suicide bombers and their leaders myself. but what im saying is that you cant treat a very large community the way the Indians treat the Muslims living over there. If you dont give them rights and if you burn down their houses(and stuff like that) you cant expect that they wont react.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:57 PM
dsm
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Suchet' post='735177' date='Nov 30 2008, 09:35 PM
Get your facts right about Gujrat before you blabber; its ignorant people like you who try to justify terrorist acts with stupid conspiracy theories that make this world full of haterade. Educate yourself dude!
dude it hatred* and im pretty educated. http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gTytUY...mm8U3s_g1SKIhLg
Old 11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by dsm' post='735247' date='Nov 30 2008, 07:54 PM
no not at all. i don't support any terrorists. they are ruining Pakistan and i would be glad to kill the suicide bombers and their leaders myself. but what im saying is that you cant treat a very large community the way the Indians treat the Muslims living over there. If you dont give them rights and if you burn down their houses(and stuff like that) you cant expect that they wont react.
And the muslims are just so innocent right? They dont harm anyone... rofl...

Quick Reply: Terror grips India's largest city