Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

SoCal Wedding Locations

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='778090' date='Jan 26 2009, 08:25 PM
thanks for the input guys!! I'll look into those sites. Getting married is by far the biggest decision I'm going to make in my lifetime and the hardest one is choosing which mods to put in my car!
Congrats bro! I'm in the SAME boat
Old 01-27-2009, 04:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill' post='778031' date='Jan 26 2009, 09:49 PM
I thought the women folk took care of this, then tell you when and where to show up.
...I was clubbed over the head and dragged to some undisclosed location.....I vaguely remember some dude telling me to repeat after him.....signing a piece of paper.....being totured with pastry....cake I think..........I have to go lie down now.
lololololololollolololol

p.s as long as you have good food, good music and people you love around you.. thats all there goign to remember.. ive seen friends spend a fortune on there wedding and there was no way people could even cover there plate..and they hardly made any money back.. and although it was "upscale" ive had more fun at weddings that are much surrounded by friends and family that are just concerned with having a good time and enjoying themselves.. (and they actually made money)

do your research.. get good food with a nice location, good music and photgrapher.. forget the flowers and crap.. keep it simple, spend it on what counts and save it for an awesome honeymoon or a house! that poor day that you spend so much money on gives you such anxiety right before.. but i guarantee you on your wedding night youll be saying.."i cant believe it went by so quickly!" lol... spend wisely.. venders are tricky, make sure you tell them EXACTLY what you two want... rememebr your paying THEM! Mel oh and try this website.. has info, chat and tons of pics.. www.theknot.com

and for our favors.. i didnt want the typical picture frame thingy that everyone takes home and never uses.. so i had beautiful cards printed and placed on the tables that stated "In Lieu of favors, a donation was made in your name to the National Dwon Syndrome Society" i have 2 close friends who have had this unexpectedly have this happen to them.. think about donating to a charity.. people love that!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Contributors

"and for our favors.. i didnt want the typical picture frame thingy that everyone takes home and never uses.. so i had beautiful cards printed and placed on the tables that stated "In Lieu of favors, a donation was made in your name to the National Dwon Syndrome Society"

Thats a great idea and very nice of you Mel!