Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

So who's watching tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Agree with both teams! Hate the Heat and the Canucks are a bunch of cheap vagina's.
+1 yet another reason we are friends!!
Old 06-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Contributors

why'd my post about the heat being gay get deleted.

clearly it was a play on the nbas new anti gay adds. you know the one wear grant hill, jared dudley, and a few others tell us its wrong to use the word gay to describe something you dont like. lol i thought it was funny.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Can't wait for the game, I just want it to go 7 games, so I can see more basketball.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

So evidently, you can't collude your way to a championship!! It's nice when the good guys win and the bad guys lose!As for me, I can now go back to EXCLUSIVE Laker support, and let the talk of how we can get back to the Finals next year!
Old 06-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
So evidently, you can't collude your way to a championship!! It's nice when the good guys win and the bad guys lose!As for me, I can now go back to EXCLUSIVE Laker support, and let the talk of how we can get back to the Finals next year!
NO!! Right now you need to turn of the phone/iPad/laptop, head down to the beach and order some fruity drink with an umbrella in it!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
So evidently, you can't collude your way to a championship!!
technically the Heat were just following what the C's did when KG made the move, but KG made the move with more class and the C's handled the whole situation with more tact the the Heat. It's okay to put yourself in a better position/chance to win rings, just do it with class and professionalism.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
technically the Heat were just following what the C's did when KG made the move, but KG made the move with more class and the C's handled the whole situation with more tact the the Heat. It's okay to put yourself in a better position/chance to win rings, just do it with class and professionalism.

+1. Congrats to the Mavs, and Dirk N.! They deserve it...
Old 06-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Yes that's a fact.

NHL: Go Bruins. Tim Thomas is a great goaly who has played in Finland.

NBA: Go Mavericks. German Dirk Nowitzki is fantasic! Heat's three stars are too cocky.
One of two
Old 06-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS

none of the celtics sold out in their prime to make it happen. didnt have secret meetings and agree to have their contracts end in the same year either. kg didnt act like he was seriously considering 3-6 other teams so he could feel wanted like a 17 year old girl. peja and lbj make almost the same amount of money. whoring himself out and still failing his team in the finals. 2007 was blamed on his team, looks like pressure just breaks him down.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

^like I said, the C's (KG) did it with class...they still had the same intentions as the Heat and LeBron, make a move to a team that would put them in a better position to ring it, regardless of when in their career they made the move, it was the motivation to do so. Again...it's how they did it, not when they did it...

LeBron failed in how he made everything so public and how he depicted himself as so selfish/self-centered, he continues to fail in the post season as he seems to always mentality check out when his team needs him the most.

Quick Reply: So who's watching tonight?