Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Sitting at work!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by craigm1841
i know. it's shock & awe up in this bi-otch
Old 03-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Contributors

^^^As a side note, the office is "business casual" as most places in FL are. I usually wear a suit twice a week and to meetings/VTCs, otherwise I wear button up, tucked in, nice slacks, etc. I usually keep a tie and jacket in the car in case of an emergency.

This guy is wearing wrinkled dockers and an untucked polo shirt and timberland hiking boots.

trying to paint a picture here
Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

^^^As a side note, the office is "business casual" as most places in FL are. I usually wear a suit twice a week and to meetings/VTCs, otherwise I wear button up, tucked in, nice slacks, etc. I usually keep a tie and jacket in the car in case of an emergency.

This guy is wearing wrinkled dockers and an untucked polo shirt and timberland hiking boots.

trying to paint a picture here
What part of FL? Fort Walton, Tampa?
Old 03-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Contributors

^^Tampa.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

dude

u should start your own reality tv show

call it craig's world or something

it can be like jersey shore

boobs, fights, but with more farts

awesome
Old 03-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by -Mike-
dude

awesome
You are so right. Craig's threads in the lounge are among my favorites.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by -Mike-
dude

awesome
Old 03-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Contributors

I remember driving to the airport to drop my friend off on that monday morning. I said I had one regret... not having hired a camera crew to follow us around that weekend.

I will share one part of the story FOR NOW... it will keep you guys coming back to the thread and revitalize the lounge.

So I am in a club downtown tampa called "Aja Channelside". My friend and I were looking around the club from the bar admiring the marble floor and the upscale fixtures, but most importantly the INCREDIBLE women. The seemed very unapproachable. One thing that seemed out of place in a slowly increasing sea (it was early) of women in sleek and sexy dresses was a huge girl in a yellow fluffy dress. Enough about her. I get sidetracked at the opportunity to make fun of someone.

Meanwhile, at the bar, my friend and I (would have been 3 of us, but we put #3 in a cab after he threw up and fell in a resturant/club) are admiring the view, knocking back a few delicious grey goose and cranberrys. We had just finished saying "these chicks dont look very approachable" when one comes up and FLAT OUT SAYS "I'll show you my tits for a drink". Kind of stunned (I am not a bad looking dude, but I dont have women offering to show me their breasts in public everyday) I say nicely to her "that is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard, so I am going to buy you a drink anyway. You dont have to flash me." I am a smart guy, and at the time I wasn't too drunk. I had a plan. She was not the hot one in the group. she was cute, but definately the sloppy drunk friend. I was more interested in meeting the friends, so i pulled the respectable guy move. Didn't work. She got offended that I didn't want to see her titties, I asked her what she was drinking, she said "sex on the beach" ordered her drink, she showed us her boobage anyway, including her two pierced nipples, her friends were bitches, she was underage, later got kicked out. end of story.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Aahahaha that's great
Old 03-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

^^Tampa.
Do you by any chance work for L-3?

Quick Reply: Sitting at work!!!