Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Sitting at work!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by craigm1841
now he is askimg me if i know who pen and teller is.
hhe trying to hire them to make his wife disappear?
Old 03-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

What's his wife look like?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pukka
What's his wife look like?
he already said his wife is fat one day.

he just dropped another major bomb and goes, "sorry. but I would have been more sorry if i didn't hold it in" this guy works for another company but just told me that my company offered him a job. I am furious. I am trying to get an old coworker here that is one of those super-stellar over-achievers. this guy sweet talked my boss today and might get the open position. I am furious. I am so tired of listening to this guy talk about all of his medical problems and why he has to come in late or leave early or dissapear for an hour at a time.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

For the second time today. He is cursing, telling her to shut up. it is great. needless to say I am going to walk away for a few.
No audio clip? FAiL

he already said his wife is fat one day.

he just dropped another major bomb and goes, "sorry. but I would have been more sorry if i didn't hold it in" this guy works for another company but just told me that my company offered him a job. I am furious. I am trying to get an old coworker here that is one of those super-stellar over-achievers. this guy sweet talked my boss today and might get the open position. I am furious. I am so tired of listening to this guy talk about all of his medical problems and why he has to come in late or leave early or dissapear for an hour at a time.
Have you considered discussing your concerns with your boss?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by mrfva
Frank is right.

This thread gets better and better. The dude is dropping every kind of bomb there is.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Frank is right.

This thread gets better and better. The dude is dropping every kind of bomb there is.
i know. it's shock & awe up in this bi-otch
Old 03-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mrfva
No audio clip? FAiL

this all just happened today. I have thought about it, but i don't know how to approach it. I am rather insulted that I haven't been approached by my boss for input. Me and this guy work in the same branch in a division of 120 people or more. I am the only guy with my company in the branch, I would be the guy he woudl talk to for input.

This guy was telling me how he yells at his bosses all the time, like it makes him look tough. If my boss doesn't talk to me, nature will run its course i guess. My boss wont put up with that crap.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Contributors

he is filling out the application paperwork for my firm and he is BITCHING his ass off about having to list all of his previous employment. Then he goes "Fuck it, I am not doing this part, this is bullshit. They will have to take it as is."

Off to a good start. Hopefully he wont get the position after all
Old 03-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

he is filling out the application paperwork for my firm and he is BITCHING his ass off about having to list all of his previous employment. Then he goes "Fuck it, I am not doing this part, this is bullshit. They will have to take it as is."

Off to a good start. Hopefully he wont get the position after all
That tool wouldn't last 15 minutes in my office before someone stamped a footprint on his ass.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pukka
That tool wouldn't last 15 minutes in my office before someone stamped a footprint on his ass.
he actually scanned and emailed the application to my boss... incomplete. we'll see how bad the company needs his useless ass. BTW, he is a retired Air Force NCO.

Quick Reply: Sitting at work!!!