Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Seriously, how dumb are they in AZ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 05:49 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
dude this is not a good post at all, it just stinks of left leaning garbage. Im sorry but if your true criticisms are of Bush for sitting for 10 mins during 9/11 or his speeches then im not going to respond.

And the whole bit about torture, first of all if you think that it only happened during the Bush administration then you are waaaaaaaaaaay too naive. I didn't like it then and I dont like it now, never have. Its not effective and its not a good practice.

Stop calling him Jr. It shows how bias you really are. Thats like me called Obama "Obamunism" everytime I want to mention him.

My main criticism with Clinton is hes constant regulation of businesses. I dont believe in it. That and the welfare act, which ultimately runied black families nationwide.
No, welfare reform was in dire need. Welfare is deplorable, why should we, as taxpayers, support any able bodied person who is simply too lazy to get a job? I work, you work, far as I know everyone on this forum works. I don't give a crap about the "single mother" sob story, my parents divorced when I was 7, my mother went on to earn not 1 but 2 masters degrees and rise to CIO of a Fortune 500 company before retiring - without a single penny handed to her!!! In fact grants were denied because she MADE too much. I applaud Clinton's welfare reform act.

I did, however, find a new article regarding what we are talking about - written by an Obama critic and conservative:
Arizona

"Those agents apprehend people and deport them at a feverish clip. In fact, it was recently announced that the Obama administration deported more people last year than the Bush administration during its final year in office."
Old 05-30-2010, 03:30 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any time anyone refers to bush as bushy or the likes, they lose all credibility.

same for obama haters. refer to him as "the messiah" or some other hannity-esqe nickname, i wont even read what you have to say.

Just came back from a long 5series forums haitus... i will not be reading this thread.