Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Ronnie Barker RIP

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 03:38 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.
Cool

This was originally shown on BBC TV back in the seventies. Ronnie Barker could say all this without a snigger (though god knows how many takes). Irony is that they received not one complaint. It must have been the speed of delivery was too much for the whining herds. Try getting through it without converting the spoonerisms as you read;

*<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>Rindercella >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.
Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion.
Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.

At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies.

The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go. Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian.
She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks

The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity. At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when Suddenly the clock struck twelve.

"Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let him in.
Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart.
"Who's fust jarted??" asked the prandsome hince.
"Blame that fugly ucker over there!!" said Mary Hinge.
When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.

Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.

He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.
Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

I tried reading it twice...and got a headache...
Old 10-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i; Manual Shifter

That was hucking filarious!
I would love to see an actual clip of this guy going through and saying all of this.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Members

My Ride: Oxford Green E60 530D with tuning box and all the toys!

Yep - the man was a genius. Let us not dwell on the fact that this was NEVER BROADCAST ANYWHERE and was not performed by Ronnie Barker.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Collected Sept 2009 - BMW E90 M3, Silverstone II, Novillo Black leather, 19" M Double-Spoke alloys, High Beam Assist, Electronic Damper Control, Voice Control, PDC, USB, DAB, High Gloss Shadowline, Sliding armrest, Trim Finishing in aluminium grey.

Originally Posted by golfnut' date='Oct 17 2005, 11:34 AM
Yep - the man was a genius. Let us not dwell on the fact that this was NEVER BROADCAST ANYWHERE and was not performed by Ronnie Barker.
[snapback]185165[/snapback]
Interesting. I asked the guy who sent it to me if he knew if it was true.
Didn't know. It's one of those things that could or couldn't.

Do u know where it originated?

There are certainly things in it that are pure RB and then others that are not necessarily like him.

Nice one.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 535D Sport Auto

What a genius. R.I.P. Mr Barker
Old 10-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 10-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Was he of the Two Ronnies fame that I used to watch in Trinidad (late '60s, early '70s)? One very short and the other rather large. I remember lots of stories the short Ronnie did very similar to this.