Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Road rage.. had to vent (before my car gets vandelized)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Ugh. I hate people. There, you have it. I'm driving home through my neighborhood tonight going about 22-23 mph as always (I'm OVERLY cognizant of driving slow in our area beacuse of how tight the streets are) and while going down a long straight-away some DIPSH!T in a POS Nissan Versa hatchback cuts me off making a left turn in front of me without even stopping (or slowing down for that matter) to make the turn from a side street that clearly has a stop sign posted. I SLAM on my brakes to avoid hitting him and honk my horn (I'm 500 feet from my damn house FYI). He proceeds to position himself in the middle of the road so I can't pass him and slams on HIS brakes and comes to a stop and puts his car in park and just sits there. I roll down my window and start yelling at him to move and he yells back and refuses. Now I lose it. I swear at him and tell him to move his F'n POS car out of my way before I get out of my car. He goes on and on saying its my fault I almost hit him claiming "You (me) were driving SO fast, I (him) didn't have time to slow down".... I'm like uh... follow that logic.. You are SUPPOSED TO STOP before turning and I HAVE THE RIGHT-A-WAY and your logic is it's my fault because you didn't have TIME to slow down?!?!?! What the hell sense does that make? I lose it and get out of my car and start walking up to his car - at this point I'm (even though I'm skinny as hell) going to go pound his a$$. I keep yelling as I walk up "Move your POS car so I can get home or I'll move it myself" he FINALLY (out of nervousness or to avoid a fist fight) flips me off and as I get to his door floors it and takes off. What a night. Is it just me, or does it drive you guys nuts when a) your car appears fast because.... you have good taste and mod it (but you are actually going UNDER the speed limit) and b) hate it when someone blames YOU for something that they were clearly in the wrong for. Sometimes I wish I could gather up all the IDIOTS in this country and put them in a big box so the rest of us with common sense can go on with our lives in peace. Ok I'm done now Anyone else have some good stories to calm me down? Oh - and I'm parking in the garage tonight because he lives 1000 feet away from me if that and I'm sure has considered doing something to my 5er.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

You should have stuck a banana in his tail pipe.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

+1 I HATE everyone!

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='584977' date='May 21 2008, 12:41 AM
You should have stuck a banana in his tail pipe.
You know how I know your gay?
Old 05-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

Who avoids fights, wins. (Old Chinese truth)
Old 05-21-2008, 01:00 AM
Members

adam81osu you should go on vacation or nerves will mess with your mind complietly.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:53 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Stupid people should carry a sign "I'm stupid!", so you know right away.
That would takeaway the abilitie of driving a car, since their hands are full.

It allways amazes me how I can be the guilty part if someone else fu**s it up.

Two weeks ago a Semi almost pushed me in a wall. He changed lanes and gave the signal while I was driving right next to him. I couldn't stop, since traffic was behind me and it was a curve were braking would instantly cause a crash. So I honked the horn and he stopped moving to my lane for a second, without slowing down, and then just continued as if nothing happened.
Thank God the guys behind me now were on alert and slowed down so I was able to brake.
Guess what, the truck driver flipped the bird when I was passing him a couple seconds later on a second lane that just began 50 yards later.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='584997' date='May 21 2008, 12:08 AM
+1 I HATE everyone!

You know how I know your gay?

..............hmmm, 1st reaction has serious Mo undertones , never noticed this before...........OH the loafers and those quick steps !!! I think you're on to something
Old 05-21-2008, 06:50 AM
Contributors

The Pacific NorthWest is known for its fine quality of life and eco-friendly environment. Take a few deep breaths of that clean air, remember that that poor soul in the Nissan probably wishes he were YOU ...

Then love thy enemy .... IT DRIVES THEM NUTS!
Old 05-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Good point - In his defense being in his 30's, seing a mid twenties guy in a sick car when his has a lawnmower engine was probably tough to take. At the end of the day though - don't blame me for being educated/successful!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Contributors

you'll find that just letting these dumb butts go, without honking or swearing at them, much more pleasing at the end. just let them do whatever, cut you off, and you were able to stop in time without an accident, just let them go...don't honk, don't yell... show no emotion, just let it be. in the end, you'll feel much better as a person, and plus you forget it sooner without becoming too stressed out yourself. hope you know what I mean. I don't really care for the idiots on the road anymore, i just leave them alone, let them go about with their stupidity, I just try to be very careful not to hit them or enable them to hit me. I've finally accepted that there are those idiots on the road, and honking, swearing, and starting something with them, won't change the fact that there's an exact cheap replica of this idiot tomorrow doing the exact same thing, so I just accept them and forget about it. I find myself much more happier and at peace.

Quick Reply: Road rage.. had to vent (before my car gets vandelized)