Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Response to Road Rage...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 10:17 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usmabmass
thank you for your intelligent, insightful, and interesting response. you have surely contributed a lot to this thread with your 0 relevant posts and i am looking forward to hearing more from you how many more $1 donations do you need for your gas tank fillup?
You're very welcome. Step away from the keyboard before you embarrass yourself further you hypocritical imbecile.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Carbon Black

Originally Posted by Krozi
You're very welcome. Step away from the keyboard before you embarrass yourself further you hypocritical imbecile.
again, throwing around random insults does not automatically a "winner" make.

what would be embarrassing would be to trash talk a dude while having absolutely no idea what's going on. the fact that you called me hypocritical makes me think you might not understand most english words, which would clear a lot of things up. the fact that you had, and still have, nothing concrete to say, that you are claiming my simple, logical sentences and grammar are my attempt at being "cultured" and "intelligent," and that you have been unable to follow a single coherent thread of attack, shows me either you are just ignoring my reasoned responses, or that you are blindly ignoring it. it would be easier for me to think that you are quite simply stupid, but i think the real answer may be your poor english comprehension. that would make sense - so far you've only been able to hurl insults, and insults are usually the first thing a child tries to learn when studying a new language.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Members

Anyways, sorry OP for these troglodytes hijacking the thread... it was actually an interesting topic.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Sounds like someone hit a nerve? Want to type some more to make it mo betta?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Members

it sounds to me like you just didn't read or understand my post you remind me of a puppy chasing its tail in circles, not understanding what's actually happening. ignorance is bliss!
Old 05-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Contributors

and really, the begging for paypal donations in your signature is just lame. come on, if cash is that scarce that you have to beg for handouts, you should just sell your M3.
a joke would NOT look like "if i helped you, please send me a dollar. here's my paypal address!"
and a poor excuse for internet begging
how many more $1 donations do you need for your gas tank fillup?
Mentioning the same thing 4 times....
You are just a prime example of making original and concrete arguments huh?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Members

uh oh, did i hit a nerve? are paypal donations a major source of your income? good luck with that
Old 05-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Contributors

uh oh, did i hit a nerve? are paypal donations a major source of your income? good luck with that
That's 5 times...hahaha want to make it 6?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Members

listen, if you want to keep blathering on an on like a child, just move it to PM. nobody cares about your mindless garbage and this thread has been defaced enough. Jesus Christ.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Contributors

listen, if you want to keep blathering on an on like a child, just move it to PM. nobody cares about your mindless garbage and this thread has been defaced enough. Jesus Christ.
You think I actually care enough to carry this over to PM. You must be one lonely dude.

Quick Reply: Response to Road Rage...