Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Response to Road Rage...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahahaha are you for real? Is that really the only thing you're gonna go on?

How mentally inept are you?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by usmabmass
well, here we go again. before you know it you're going to be reporting me because your feelings got hurt.

actually i would consider myself more of a groundpounder but i do appreciate the "intellectual" compliment.
but, even a dumbass like me would understand what a joke does and does not look like.
a joke would NOT look like "if i helped you, please send me a dollar. here's my paypal address!"
i would imagine a joke would not include your actual paypal address, or it would have... i dunno, a smiley or something. it also wouldn't be at the very top of your signature in the most prominent place possible, even above the generic pictures of your car. nice try to cover yourself though.

you can do the whole name-calling thing if you wish, but it's not going to make anybody take you any more seriously.
Awe, did someone wake up with a bad hangover and a sore butt hole this morning?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:18 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Carbon Black

Originally Posted by Krozi'
Hahahaha are you for real? Is that really the only thing you're gonna go on?
How mentally inept are you?

well, considering you haven't contributed anything to the topic besides an internet picture, some lame incoherent german trash talk, and a poor excuse for internet begging, what are you looking for exactly? discussion on the meaning of life? it's obvious that you are either not reading or not understanding logical reasoning, and that you will "will" yourself to win an internet argument that you jumped in on blindly, so... just shut up and move on, or continue your mindless garbage, and have fun!

[quote name='craigm1841;1344503]Awe, did someone wake up with a bad hangover and a sore butt hole this morning?[/QUOTE]

i'm sorry, didn't realize i was talking with a 3rd grader.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by usmabmass
i'm sorry, didn't realize i was talking with a 3rd grader.
I am actually in 4th grade, nice try.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Geez, does every thread this guy post in need to come to moderator attention.
Just friggin ban the fool already ( and I don't mean Craig or Krozi)
Old 05-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Members

well, PJ, as an infantryman you already have a lot of my respect, but please help me to understand.

what did i do that required me being reported? i posted stories related to this thread and got jumped on by two clowns, who i'm sure have no doubt reported me because they didn't like my responses. is this my fault now, somehow?

if you read the topics i've started, you'll see that i've been contributing to the forum as best i can. i guess i should apologize that i just don't hush up when some guy with a "contributor" tag start badmouthing and bashing other newer members?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
Geez, does every thread this guy post in need to come to moderator attention.
Just friggin ban the fool already ( and I don't mean Craig or Krozi)
this is an ongoing problem with him? haha. I need to get around the forum more! This is my first encounter.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841
this is an ongoing problem with him? haha. I need to get around the forum more! This is my first encounter.

you started this encounter, because you couldn't help jumping down my throat, just because you didn't understand what i wrote. instead of trying the high-and-mighty condescending route, just try not being a jerk and everything will be just peachy. before painting me as a troll, how about reading what posts i have made, and you will understand that everything i have said has been in response to people trying to put others down, being billy bad asses on the internet. of and stop threadcrapping in other threads just to pester me. thanks

Old 05-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Well it seems like everyone just loves you. You're just another "cultured" and "intellectual" dipshit. You find it necessary to justify and prove yourself on the internet by writing word after word after word of bullshit. Your long responses to a little shit talking shows just how hurt your little vagina really is.

Keep it up
Twats like you make teh internet fun
Old 05-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Members

thank you for your intelligent, insightful, and interesting response. you have surely contributed a lot to this thread with your 0 relevant posts and i am looking forward to hearing more from you how many more $1 donations do you need for your gas tank fillup?

Quick Reply: Response to Road Rage...