Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Response to Road Rage...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 03:32 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 02/2006 525i Titanium Silver Metallic Manual 6-Speed

Originally Posted by craigm1841
who wants to go out cruising and beat up some old people?
Name:  gSpi8.gif
Views: 6
Size:  787.6 KB Lets Go!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pradden
Lets Go!
lol @ gif.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Thanks. I'll be here all day. Mostly because I was banned from citydata forums for fighting with other members and calling them losers for spending all day on a messsage forum (go figure), and PMing the mod challanging them to ban me, telling them I would make accounts with free email addresses and posting the most horrific sexual fetish photos they will ever see. They banned me. I also made fun of a few peoples wives.

I am back. Now lets bring back the post count for lounge posts and restore this old bitch to her former glory. :rockout:

your cracking me up today actually..
Old 05-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by tooltec
Just remember before you pull out your Dirty Harry that these morons have family and friends who are at least as bad, if not worse in their aggressive behaviour to others.If you harm the scumbag ,they will come after you.Then you will have to emigrate !
What are you saying? Every time we drop a redneck, might as well drop the whole f*cking family???

yeah. this is America. Killing people is a hobby over here. I melt down AR-15s and drink the red hot liquified steel and shit gunfire while wrapped in an American flag.

MMerica! MMerica! MMerica!

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
I know, you really don't want to mess with all those blue-hairs while they're rushing to bingo or the early bird specials...

LOL

Originally Posted by pjinca
Best response to road rage I've ever heard of? My best friend growing up was being tailgated by some fool on the highway, after seeing my friend wasn't going to speed up he followed him when my friend exited and was yelling cuss words at him and making threats. My friend just stared. So the guy gets out of his truck and walks over like Billy Badass and right when he gets to the driver's door of my friend's car is when my friend put his badge to the window. Let's just say someone needed a change of underwear (He's a US Marchal now)
Ima have to go with a HELLZ YEAH! on this one, Sir!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530d M Sport Automatic, Le Mans Edition.Le Mans Blue Individual Paint Special, Syrah Blue Individual Leather, Piano Black Individual Interior Trim, Front seat heating,M Double Spoke 172 19

[quote name='v_therussian' timestamp='1305267341' post='1341266']
What are you saying? Every time we drop a redneck, might as well drop the whole f*cking family???

Will you invite them in for coffee ?

Whatever, be prepared for the aftermath !
Old 05-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Ima have to go with a HELLZ YEAH! on this one, Sir!
Well, we were talking the other day (he's going through a nasty divorce), and we were talking about this and he told me that story.
Of course, he is also required to carry a weapon at all times and last time we went to an amusement park he set off the metal detector and the kid goes: "Sire what do you have in your bag?" my friend was relentless "Just my gun, wanna see my gun, do ya? wanna see my gun?" until his cop buddies told him to stop and show the kid his badge. Kid DEFINITELY needed a change of drawers by then
Old 05-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 02/2006 525i Titanium Silver Metallic Manual 6-Speed

Originally Posted by pjinca
Well, we were talking the other day (he's going through a nasty divorce), and we were talking about this and he told me that story.
Of course, he is also required to carry a weapon at all times and last time we went to an amusement park he set off the metal detector and the kid goes: "Sire what do you have in your bag?" my friend was relentless "Just my gun, wanna see my gun, do ya? wanna see my gun?" until his cop buddies told him to stop and show the kid his badge. Kid DEFINITELY needed a change of drawers by then

HAHAH I wish I could have seen the look on that kid's face
Old 05-13-2011, 06:19 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by pradden
HAHAH I wish I could have seen the look on that kid's face

HAHAHA he looked like he wanted to cry
Old 05-21-2011, 02:00 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Carbon Black

i've got 2 road rage stories, actually.

now, i have never "raged," but i have found that i do tend to "egg on" people when i can see that they are starting to rage, and much hilarity ensues. both were from when i was still in the states.

1) no shit there i was, driving in the right lane of a four lane road (2 per direction) in my 06 Chevy Impala SS. in my rear view mirror, there were two or three cars behind me, we're all cruising about 5mph over, and some slow guy is in the left lane just off my bumper. three or four cars behind me, someone in a lifted F150 or F250 jumped onto the right shoulder and was passing everybody (evidently tired of the guy in the "fast" lane). Now, I hate it when people do that, especially because most people don't watch for cars in the shoulder, it's unsafe, and it can cause accidents. So I gunned the engine so that he couldn't pass me, and he ended up slowing down, getting in behind me, and tailgating for a few hundred meters. He couldn't pass on the left, so he got on the shoulder again and tried to pass. I wouldn't let him. Now I realize it's 2 kids (high schoolers maybe?) and they settle in again, and I can see them throwing signs or whatever and yelling in my rear view mirror. Finally the left lane opens up and they get over. But, instead of passing me, they get right next to me and start veering about a foot and a half into my lane, as if to run me off the road. Fortunately, I've developed a little bit of stress tolerance, and it didn't bother me - instead of going off and giving them more space, i veered toward them about 4 inches. The lifted truck JERKED way over to the left - it looked like it was going to roll, it was so high, and i burst into laughter when i saw it happen. suffice to say, they slowed way down and i continued on my merry way.

2) no shit, there i was, driving a crappy little rental car on the way home after shopping with the wife. i'm on a two-lane country road on the way home, going through an intersection's green light, when some douche on the other road makes a last-second right-hand turn into my lane, forcing me to lay on the brake. i guess he thought i was tailgating him (i wasn't - i was just that close to hitting him), because he slammed on the brakes. i just passed him on the shoulder, and he tailgated me the rest of the 10-mile drive to the turn to my subdivision. that's fine, my wife (gf at the time) was in the car and i wasn't looking for trouble. the road became a four-lane, and as i was getting into the right turn lane, he passed me, slowed to the same speed, and gave me the finger. After 10 miles of "cooldown time." So I thought this was just perfect. Instead of turning i went straight again to the next red light, and i pulled up next to him just as the light turned green. i rolled down my window (his were already down), and I loudly mock-cried while doing the "fists-in-the-eyes-crying" routine, and my wife laughed. This pissed him off so much! He got right behind me again and started making obscene gestures again, and i just waved at him and gave him a thumbs up through the rear window. he found a chance and got up next to me again, and screamed at me to pull over. so i yelled "fine!" and i turned into the next random neighborhood... where i proceeded to drive at 10 mph through 20 different turns for about 10 minutes, him tailgating me the whole way and visibly fuming in my mirror. finally I guess he got tired, or realized that i was just messing with him, and he finally turned around and went on his merry way. i went home and later turned in the rental car.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:23 AM
Contributors

^^^ if you are in the left lane and someone is approaching you, regardless if you are going 20 over the speedlimit and you think that is fast enough, you have to yield to the vehicle behind you. You are not a cop, you should have moved over into the right lane and let the person approaching pass. It is the cops job to enforce the speed limit, not yours.

Quick Reply: Response to Road Rage...