Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Prague

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 04:49 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm off to Prague for my stag do in a few weeks.

Any guys been.. what should i expect?

Is a stag an excuse to play about?
Old 06-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Members

Has no one been?

Any reccomendations?!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

hey man, I'm from Prague
so the best source of info right here.....
I suppose you are coming from UK...... Stag parties are pretty common by UK folks here in Prague.... you can see one almost every day as they are impossible to miss it has gone so far that quiet a few bars has banned stag parties since they were extremely wild.....

you will have the best time quaranteed.... there are also tons of "adult" entertaiment as well....

otherwise Prague is clean, safe, and nice..... unless puked all over by wild stag parties just kidding....
basicaly no worries.....

do not get a cab of a street unless with a czech tour guy with you otherwise they will charge triple more..... just call for AAA cab and you will be safe....

all of the downtown and entertainment area is walk by distance .....

where are you guys staying??? is it a small privately organized party or you have an "aganecy" doing arraging it all for you?
Old 06-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Members

Hi Peter!
Appreciate your advice.
will try and get legit cabs. will call for 'AAA' cabs. staying at Hotel Duo - Teplicka 492. Not too sure how far it is from the airport but its 4 miles from centeral prague.

so where do you reccomend Peter? They boys want to go to the atlas club.

just wondering if its moral to have adult fun before getting married - what do u think guys!!?!
Old 06-22-2006, 01:15 AM
Members

My Ride: 525ise, Dec 2003, Silver Grey, Black Dakota Leather, Bluetooth, 18'' Runflats, Folding mirrors, Automatic/man box,parking sensers front/rear,latest addition 645ci black saphire, with everthing on, nothing it does not have.

hi,

i just returned from my stag weekend in prague and it was the best weekend of my life. We stayed in the same hotel (due) and it is a pretty good hotel. We arranged the taxi from the hotel there was 6 of us so they used small mini bus and cost 600 Koruna, 100 each is well cheap. We went shooting which is a must, go karting and spent most of the days and nights merry. Do not expect much sleep as we had 4 hours in total from friday to monday. the clubs are good the club witj 5 floors of different music on is cool ( cant remember names)
Old 06-22-2006, 02:52 AM
Members

glad to hear the hotel is good.

600 koruna for the cab - where did you go to?

how far is the hotel from the airport. anything worth checking out near the hotel?

will try and organise a few activities when am there. and yes i'm expecting not to get much sleep - normally only get 4-5 hours a night anyways!

been reccomended to go to darling k5 and atlas...
Old 06-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

hotel Duo is opposite part of the town from the hotel..... I would say 5 miles at least....... without a cab you wont get anywhere from this hotel..... it is on a nort suburb part of the town..... it is a good hotel but totaly far from the downtown....

Atlas night club is good...... some memories .......
you seem to have all the good recommendations for night clubs.....

besides huge Tesco there is nothing near by the hotel......
Old 06-22-2006, 06:06 AM
Members

i heard it was a distance from central but got a good deal and they do a complimentary bus to the metro - and thats meant to be pretty cheap(?)

tesco's eh - nice!

cant wait!

Old 06-22-2006, 06:54 AM
Members

My Ride: 525ise, Dec 2003, Silver Grey, Black Dakota Leather, Bluetooth, 18'' Runflats, Folding mirrors, Automatic/man box,parking sensers front/rear,latest addition 645ci black saphire, with everthing on, nothing it does not have.

yeah we had to taxi every where from hotel did use underground as well. but the most weird experiance is coming out of a club with brilliant sunshine outside at about 6.30 in the morning going back to hotel and going straight to breakfast then out again !!!!!!!!!!