Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Porta Potty Bandit

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

For the love of god.

Boulder potty-peeping suspect Luke Chrisco arrested in Vail
Witnesses say man hid in waste tank of a portable toilet at yoga festival

By Mitchell Byars

The man who Boulder police say hid in a portable toilet at a yoga festival and then ran from security covered in feces last weekend was arrested Thursday afternoon.

Luke Irvin Chrisco, 30, is in custody in Vail after he was arrested in a separate traffic incident along Interstate 70. Witnesses said Chrisco was panhandling near a gas station in Vail, and when police contacted him, an officer realized he resembled the portable toilet suspect.

Boulder police had gotten several tips on Chrisco and had been looking for him in Boulder when they were notified he was being held in Vail. Boulder police interviewed Chrisco and say they think he was the man who hid in the portable toilet.

He faces charges of unlawful sexual contact and criminal invasion of privacy. He is being held by the Vail Police Department on $1,000 bond for the traffic incident and $1,500 for the Boulder charges.

Police are not releasing a mug shot of Chrisco yet, pending further investigation.

On Friday, a woman at the Hanuman Yoga Festival in Boulder noticed something moving in the tank of a portable toilet, according to police. She left the toilet and asked a man who was standing nearby to look in the tank. He saw something moving under a tarp and, after he walked out, told officers he heard the door lock behind him.

Security officials waited for the man outside the potty for 10 minutes. When he did emerge, he was able to escape.

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-c...#ixzz1QCiLgCio
Old 06-25-2011, 01:23 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

BEWARE:

Old 06-25-2011, 03:49 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

I have heard of this type of thing before. In the last story I read, the guy, when caught, claimed he dropped his wedding ring in the toilet and went in to get it.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ets-slap-wrist

OCTOBER 25--The Maine man found hiding in a filthy chamber beneath an outhouse toilet copped a plea yesterday and got off with a slap on the wrist from a judge who suggested he might consider treatment.

Gary Moody, 45, who pleaded no contest to criminal trespass, was fined $1000 and ordered to pay $700 restitution in connection with the bizarre June 26 restroom incident at a New Hampshire park.

District Court Judge Pamela Albee ruled that disorderly conduct charges against Moody would be dropped if he stays out of trouble for two years. According to a riveting (and repulsive) Carroll County Sheriff's Office report--a copy of which you'll find here--Moody told investigators that he dropped his wedding ring into the women's room toilet and simply climbed in to retrieve it.

He was nabbed after a 'female entered the restroom and saw a man down in the 'vault' looking up at her.' Moody claimed that he was 'changing his clothes' in the park's loo when the ring headed south. So he 'climbed down through the hole and when he was searching for the ring' someone else came into the room (embarrassed, Moody tried to hide in the filthy space).

Asked why he was in the women's bathroom in the first place, Moody explained that, 'the men's room was busy.' He did not have a handy explanation, however, for why he did not just tell a park ranger about the supposedly missing ring.

Citing extensive media coverage of Moody's case and the resulting embarrassment for the defendant, Judge Albee said he was deserving of sentencing 'compassion.' (7 pages)