Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Points to Ponder (Part 1)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My Drive ……X5 3.0d Sport 2004, Sunroof, 6 Speed Auto, SATNAV, TV, Blue Tooth, Sterling Grey, Beige Leather, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dipping Mirrors, 6 CD, Poplar Wood Interior, Sun Protection Glass, Comfort Screen, Heated Seats. My Drive…… 530d Sport (E61) 2005, Carbon Black, Beige Leather, Auto, Comfort Seats, Panoramic Sun Roof, SATNAV Professional, 6 CD, ( Media Pack), Bi- Xenon’s Adaptive, Headlight Washers,Folding Mirrors, Sun Blinds, Sun Protection Glass, Advanced Air Conditioning / Heating, Blue Tooth with integrated Phone. Other Half’s Drive….318 Ci Sport, 2005, Graphite Grey, Red Leather, Full Sports Pack. Three sayings that can help with life “Shy boys get nothing” “You are confusing me with someone who gives a damn” “If you want a friend buy a dog”

I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.
-- Ronald Reagan

I am not the boss of my house. I don't know when I lost it. I don't know if I ever had it. But I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it.
-- Bill Cosby

I either Get what I want or I change my mind.
-- Dreams For An Insomniac

I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
-- George Carlin

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
-- George Carlin

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
-- Fred Allen

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
-- Harry S. Truman

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
-- Mark Twain

Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!!
-- Animal House

A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.
-- Burt Bacharach

People are too durable, that's their main trouble. They can do too much to themselves, they last too long.
-- Bertolt Brecht

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
-- Edward Flaherty

I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I've saved all year.
-- Victor Borge

I'm short enough and ugly enough to succeed on my own.
-- Woody Allen

Man, of all the animals, is probably the only one to regard himself as a great delicacy.
-- Jacques Cousteau

He swallowed a lot of wisdom, but all of it seems to have gone down the wrong way.
-- Georg C. Lichtenberg

Those who cannot remember the past will spend a lot of time looking for their cars in mall parking lots.
-- Jay Trachman

If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear too tight shoes.
-- Source Unknown

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.
-- Jerry M. Wright

The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around.
-- Herb Caen

My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
-- Buddy Hackett

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.
-- Phyllis Diller

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
-- Flip Wilson

These childhood memories - I have them often, but can usually keep them under control with the use of drugs.
-- Dave Barry

I never know whether to pity or congratulate a man on coming to his senses.
-- William M. Thackeray

If you read a lot of books, you're considered well-read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well-viewed.
-- Lily Tomlin

Sir, you are like a pin, but without either its head or its point.
-- Douglas Jerrold

It is a damned poor mind indeed that can't think of at least two ways of spelling any word.
-- Andrew Jackson

I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear.
-- Woody Allen