Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

This person does not deserve to live!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Taken From the Aussie Thread from www.mini2.com

Originally Posted by Tit
OK OK..I know I'm getting into the habit of posting tasteless links...however...after this one I'll try my best to behave...

those of you with the female tendancies of going 'aawww'....when you see 'cute' furry things....perhaps this site isn't for you...

http://www.savetoby.com/

?

OMG! I hope that guy gets runned over at the next light and goes to H.E.L.L.. I'm sorry toby stopped by this doorstep. I wish he continued hopping and hopped to the neighbors house instead of his. But no way am I going to donate money to an a-hole like that. I love bunnies, I have one of my own and I hope toby lives in exchange for the owners life.

Old 04-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

This guy is sick.. He's using a bunny to steal money out of peoples pockets..
Old 04-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Are you kidding???
This is just amazing!! What else will people come up with to make a fast buck? <_<

His site should be banned.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:03 AM
Contributors

What the hell is this? Okay, the guy is a bastard but who can prove the bunny has not already been eaten. Is there live video on it or something. This is silly. Smart thinking though if he already has that much money.

EAT THE BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there should have been a fundraiser to eat or not to eat. That would have raised more money. MY IDEA, you can't take it. I am starting a new website. Free wiley!

Just kidding
Old 04-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i, Silver Grey, Black Dakota, Steptronic, Premium, PDC, Logic7

1. how do we even know there is a real rabbit named Toby
2. people eat rabbits all the time
3. why would I care about this one rabbit just because he has given it a name and has a picture - he doesn't say he is going to torture it to death or something.
4. bon appetite.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Contributors

I've got a goldfish named Fish. D'you guys think I can threaten to drown him if I don't get paid?
Old 04-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Flowerfred' date='Apr 4 2005, 12:46 PM
I've got a goldfish named Fish. D'you guys think I can threaten to drown him if I don't get paid?
[snapback]111067[/snapback]
DO IT!
Old 04-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Members

if he does get the $50,000 perhaps he'll buy an E60

j/k DIE BASTARD!!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Contributors

So that is how I could get an M5?
Old 04-05-2005, 04:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

There is a mosquito flying in my bedroom.. It is eating me alive but if enough people pay me on my paypal account I won't kill it...

Quick Reply: This person does not deserve to live!