Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

People I hate at the gym

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Thats still awesome! I'm on my 6th week and still look like Mr Potatohead LOL I try to stick to diet, but I do cheat at least once in two weeks.

I did decline dumbbell presses with 45's yesterday, superseted by decline sit-ups. But I'm still pretty far below your level, obviously.

Do you pyramid the weight? I think it's called "pyramiding" - when you start with one weight on the first set, and step up each set? I do and it feels like I'm getting better results with it than I have before. But could be placebo.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
You on dat dere Tren or HMG?
Tren is legit! hMG isn't really common, but is similar to the more common hCG, not used for growth, but to bring up natural test production mid-cycle. Test compounds cause natural test production to cease. hCG helps counter that. It can be used near the end of a cycle as a PCT (post cycle treatment) to bring the body back to a normal state. hCG is usually taken right before clomid or nolvadex. hMG is similar, don't know anyone with a need for it. hCG is cheaper and more common

I only know about this stuff for hobby purposes.

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Thats still awesome! I'm on my 6th week and still look like Mr Potatohead LOL I try to stick to diet, but I do cheat at least once in two weeks.

I did decline dumbbell presses with 45's yesterday, superseted by decline sit-ups. But I'm still pretty far below your level, obviously.

Do you pyramid the weight? I think it's called "pyramiding" - when you start with one weight on the first set, and step up each set? I do and it feels like I'm getting better results with it than I have before. But could be placebo.
I always pyramid. 3 sets. 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps. I usually get about 8 or 9 reps for the second set, about 5-6 for the 3rd as i am working to failure.

I do believe you will see better results by pyramiding. I don't believe your results are the placebo effect. Unless of course your diet isn't right, as that is 85% of strength training and conditioning IMO.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Yep, diet is extremely important! Anyone says different - has no idea.

Some hobby, huh Cool beans! Thanks for sharing some knowledge
Old 04-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

People I hate at the gym-jhook007.jpg
Old 04-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by Nolan222
Classic!!!
hes a pissa right

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
I don't have any stories because I just lift things up and put them down!!
... i love that commercial...

I hate women who cake on their makeup to workout.. We already know your scary as fuck, so any amount of make up sweating off of your face isnt going to help...you still look like shit and have bad skin.
I hate women who dress like hoochies and just stand around doing nothing.. If you want to get laid or get noticed, get your lazy ass out in the world! Throw on a hoochie dress and go out.. damm sluts.. The gym is for working out, not picking up..
I hate guys who think that im staring at them.. If I am its cause you look retarded, or what your wearing looks retarded. NOT cause I like you or want you to come over to talk.
Stop yapping and shut up. SOmetimes people are staring at what your doing cause they want to jump on a machine and are waiting till your done. So we watch
and I hate gym politics and crap. I see it everywhere.. Dont these people have a life? Come in, work out, mind your business and go home.. Otherwise, join a social club or something..

And gym whores, we all know who you are (ex best friend)... cough cough.. You can go to other gyms, but word still gets around that your nasty snatch is biting everyones %#^& off and spreading cooties... Somehow people think I need to know this and inform me..
Old 04-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2015 435xi GC

If anyone on 5series got caught on that "What Would You Do?" show, s**t would definitely go down.
( http://abc.go.com/watch/what-would-y...ld-you-do--311 )

and did Mel just say cooties?!?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Originally Posted by melimel
hes a pissa right

... i love that commercial...

I hate women who cake on their makeup to workout.. We already know your scary as fuck, so any amount of make up sweating off of your face isnt going to help...you still look like shit and have bad skin.
I hate women who dress like hoochies and just stand around doing nothing.. If you want to get laid or get noticed, get your lazy ass out in the world! Throw on a hoochie dress and go out.. damm sluts.. The gym is for working out, not picking up..
I hate guys who think that im staring at them.. If I am its cause you look retarded, or what your wearing looks retarded. NOT cause I like you or want you to come over to talk.
Stop yapping and shut up. SOmetimes people are staring at what your doing cause they want to jump on a machine and are waiting till your done. So we watch
and I hate gym politics and crap. I see it everywhere.. Dont these people have a life? Come in, work out, mind your business and go home.. Otherwise, join a social club or something..

And gym whores, we all know who you are (ex best friend)... cough cough.. You can go to other gyms, but word still gets around that your nasty snatch is biting everyones %#^& off and spreading cooties... Somehow people think I need to know this and inform me..
Mel is the best.......straight up truth....

Old 04-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

damn mel lots of angry there I just go in work out and leave but ive been lazy, i'd rather take my dogs out for a 2 hour stroll and call it a day lol
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by ron_cb550
If anyone on 5series got caught on that "What Would You Do?" show, s**t would definitely go down.
( http://abc.go.com/watch/what-would-y...ld-you-do--311 )

and did Mel just say cooties?!?
I did.. lol..

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
damn mel lots of angry there I just go in work out and leave but ive been lazy, i'd rather take my dogs out for a 2 hour stroll and call it a day lol
No anger.. lol.. Just sounds that way I guess. Id rather walk my dog too.. Its much more fun!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by melimel
your nasty snatch is biting everyones %#^& off and spreading cooties...
Where would one exactly go to find this? Cooties are highly preventable.

Quick Reply: People I hate at the gym