Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

PAC-MAN vs. MARGARITO

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by superman832
I hope pacman gets knocked the puk out... Hes gotten a lil too big headed. Needs to be put in his place.

I dunno, I don't see him as being "big headed" just............distracted. He's a great fighter, and I hope, really, really, hope he KO's Mayweather soon. I'm just concerned that he is spreading himself too thin to stay great much longer.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Contributors

Interesting

"so much so that some fans fear Pacquiao isn't quite ready for the upcoming fight and that age (he is suffering from an ulcer and plantar fasciitis) has started to catch up to him."
Old 11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

^well, if he loses, there's the excuse...FTL
Old 11-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
^well, if he loses, there's the excuse...FTL
Yeah, but maybe ulcers and a known fierce body puncher are a bad combo - eeesh
Old 11-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm,

I see Roach saying hes "Distracted". ^^if thats the excuse for losing i dont care I just want to see a bad ass fight.

Manny dosen't need to prove anything anymore...
Old 11-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Contributors

Location: Milky Way, Earth, N. America, CA, San Jose, 95136, Latitude N 37� 16.837, Longitude W 121� 50.461
My Ride: 2004 530i | Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 | DPE R07 Variant S Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear | Falken FK452 tires 245/30/20 front 275/30/20 rear | H&R Coilovers | Smoked Tail Lights | M5 trunk spoiler | AC Schnitzer style roof spoiler | HID 8000K headlights & foglights | 35% tint all around | Sprint Booster | Speed Innovation ECU tuning | M5 trunk finisher | M-Tech body kit | Remus Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer style pedals | Euro Stickers | RPi Ram Air Induction | Smoked LED Side Lenses | AC Schnitzer style e-brake handle | AC Schnitzer style shifter | AC Schnitzer style iDrive knob | AC Schnitzer style carbon fiber diffuser | carbon fiber hood/trunk/steering emblems | carbon fiber grilles | carbon fiber door pillars | MTEC v2 Angel Eyes | Hamann style carbon fiber splitter

Congressman Pacman FTW!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Senior Members

Congressman Pacquiao???

How about President Baraquiao!!!

PAC-MAN vs. MARGARITO-baraquiao.jpg
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Oh dayam!

Very proud of the Pac-Man tonight! And very happy with the way he represents our people!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Originally Posted by Ferdie
Congressman Pacquiao???

How about President Baraquiao!!!

Attachment 114136
LOL - so wrong!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: e36 318i manual convertible top, 5 speed manual, calypso red/black soft top, cassette am/fm radio, heated sand leatherette seats, michelin mxv4 allseason tires (100% stock) e60 545i sport package, 6 speed manual, sapphire black, 18" 124 wheels bridgestone runflats (summer) 17" rial salerno dunlop runflats (winter) navigation, satelite radio, winter package, PDC, sunshades, wood trim, dakota leather seats (100% stock)

Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao. Like I said before, Pacquiao doesn?t like hurting people and shows his true self in the ring when he spares his opponents life ending injuries. If he had hit Margarito in the damaged eye with a left hook, the brain swelling would have easily killed him in the latter rounds. Although fighters are trained to fight to the death, a corner must know when to throw in the towel. Wheewww!!! That Texas commission is a joke.!!! Margarito is indebted to Pacquiao.

What Mayweather learned from the fight last night:

1. Pacquiao is stronger than he thought. Margarito hit Pacquiao with two consecutive liver shots that made him fall backward into the ropes, buckling his knees and nearly sending him to the ground. Somehow Pacquiao remained on his feet and recovered before the end of the round. It will take a lot of hard, accurate punches to put him down.

2. Fight Pacquiao in as light a weight class as easily attainable; close to your current natural weight, not his. Margarito met the weight but looked unusually drained and slow and was no where near fast enough to keep Pacquiao off of him. 15 lbs of rehydrated water mass didn?t replace muscle or energy.

3. Pacquiao doesn?t need a Mayweather fight to make mega money. The reverse isn?t true. This is a reality that you must face. The younger guys in the welterweight divisions are several years away from being big market prospects. Nothing is as regrettable to a legacy than a great fight five years too late (Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jones- Calzaghe could have come across the ocean, won this fight in 2003 and shook up the world, But now, we?ll never know).

My take is that a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is still Mayweather?s fight to lose. Mayweather has too much defensive and offensive skill and will not be a stationary target like Manny?s recent opponents. But, we won?t know for sure unless they fight.

Quick Reply: PAC-MAN vs. MARGARITO