Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

not feeling too strong...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 535i xDrive AW/Black M-kit

Hang in there man." What dont kill you make you more strong" Seroiusly tho life is ups and downs. It's what separates the strong from the weak, don't give up. Jobs come n go
Old 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
come visit man ill show u around
Can I come 2? Lol
Old 06-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

wow, vlad im sorry hun.. lets meet up and grab drinks at nicks or something.. we should plan a mini meet in bklyn. how is sasha doing?
Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by joebaggg
Can I come 2? Lol
Sure man im always down
Old 06-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Contributors

Sure man im always down
Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Senior Members

Hey Vlad,

Hang in there bro, life sure can serve you a crappy hand...it is a long journey after all. It's all a matter of perspective. There're 1000s of billionares in the world and there're 10000's more who wonder where their next meal will come from. I was out of a job, a stay-at-home-dad for TWO long years. The world seemed gloom and doom, and then opportunity came when you least expect it. During that dark period, I raised my 4 year old while a second baby was on the way...now thats how I remember that time and bonded with my children. Out of the worst came the best.

Best of luck to you!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by melimel
wow, vlad im sorry hun.. lets meet up and grab drinks at nicks or something.. we should plan a mini meet in bklyn. how is sasha doing?
Sasha is good, thank you, sweetie

We'd love to see you guys! Let's get together Let me know when and where (just nothing too expensive - haha not for now, anyway ).

Originally Posted by G530
Hey Vlad,

Hang in there bro, life sure can serve you a crappy hand...it is a long journey after all. It's all a matter of perspective. There're 1000s of billionares in the world and there're 10000's more who wonder where their next meal will come from. I was out of a job, a stay-at-home-dad for TWO long years. The world seemed gloom and doom, and then opportunity came when you least expect it. During that dark period, I raised my 4 year old while a second baby was on the way...now thats how I remember that time and bonded with my children. Out of the worst came the best.

Best of luck to you!
Thanks! And good job - once they grow up, you won't be able to have that kind of joy anymore, right It must've been more like a blessing to be able to spend time with your kids.

I agree - there is always something good to look forward to. Anyway, ever since I gave my notice, I've been busy working out a few things (for now, just in my head, and it is way too early to discuss any specifics, but... ), and I feel like I'm ready for the newer and bigger things now. Also, I want to change my lifestyle to live healthier and exercise more. I really hope I'll find the time and strength to do it in my "new life"
Old 06-16-2011, 05:06 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

well i was typing from my phone earlier and i couldnt get into to much detail. but IMO self help books only help the author as he laughs all the way to the bank w ur $. i know libraries and blah blah. while thats fine and dandy and all. my prob w society is people think they are gonna be happy and satisfied doing some bull shit job they hate cuz some jack off guidance counselor told them theres a big market for that line of work and all will be roses after cashing those big $ paychecks that NEVER ever materialize... while in the mean time said person is miserable. i live here in lake tahoe, my business is global and i run it from a home office and warehouse. i could work anywhere i want. but i chose to live here cuz i love snow and snow activities and the lake in the summer. i cannot tell you how many friends i have that live here with degrees in engineering, psychology. etc. that they will NEVER use or care to. they just park cars for a living and skii or snowboard in their spare time and u know what? they love their lives. sure theyre never gonna be millionaires. but u know what? theyre happy and ultimately isnt that what counts? no book is gonna teach u how to be happy. JUST DO WHAT U WANT TO DO AND ENJOY LIFE> sorry to say this again but YES things have a way of falling in place. these are all white people boohoo problems anyways. half the world has a difficult time simply feeding themselves and drinking FRESH water. wtf keep shit in perspective. this is a new world were entering. its not 1980 reganomics, max out your credit card bullshit anymore. my credit score is guess??? 600 or so last time i checked, u know why? not because i have bad credit, its because i have NO credit. i DO NOT use it. ive never in my 32 years have EVER had a credit card. u know why? cuz i dont buy shit i cant afford. i own every thing i have (except my house) paid for. instead of financing my vehicles i drove a piece of shit honda civic for YEARS as i saved up for my paid for '09, 1 ton pickup. this and a million other little things are whats wrong with america to begin with. so next time u feel bad, just google african starving child and enjoy the pictures on your way to cold stone or whatever fuckin fat american establishment you happen to be gorging at that evening
I agree with you 100%. You have to write your own self-help book for what suits you not what a writer wrote for thousands or even millions of people. You are correct about putting our lives in perspective. All you really need is good health and a road map created by you for you. I happen to have a degree, and I happen to be doing pretty good working for the man at a job I really enjoy, but there were times in my younger years where I had to do what I had to do in order to survive and feed my family (all legal, honest work, though). If all this went away, I'm ready and able to do it all over again and meanwhile I have to read stories or watch TV and see stories of people who lost their McMansions because of the economy and their bad lot in life etc., not realizing that they brought it on to themselves by living well beyond their means. In the meantime, I watch these people sitting in their modest living rooms with a big screen TV hanging from their wall and this is what we consider "poor" in America. I agree that people should google "starving children" or even "cancer patients" to put it all in perspective.

id like to be her panties on a hot day
If I were single, I'd rather be IN her panties on a hot day.

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Sasha is good, thank you, sweetie

We'd love to see you guys! Let's get together Let me know when and where (just nothing too expensive - haha not for now, anyway ).

Thanks! And good job - once they grow up, you won't be able to have that kind of joy anymore, right It must've been more like a blessing to be able to spend time with your kids.

I agree - there is always something good to look forward to. Anyway, ever since I gave my notice, I've been busy working out a few things (for now, just in my head, and it is way too early to discuss any specifics, but... ), and I feel like I'm ready for the newer and bigger things now. Also, I want to change my lifestyle to live healthier and exercise more. I really hope I'll find the time and strength to do it in my "new life"
Hang in there V, you know what is good for you and what will make you happy so those are the dreams you should chase. There is a lot to be said about having a road map (or a GPS in todays' world) to see where you're going. There's also a lot to be said about the old saying "slow and steady wins the race." Peace.