Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

not feeling too strong...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Weddings are a joke too vladdy boy. WTF lets have a 10k dollar party. nothing sums up america more than a fucking 3000$ dollar cake SMH
Old 06-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint

Originally Posted by tonymac
Same here brother. On the streets since I was 12 years old. In and out of probation. Now, some people consider me a role model. It is kind of crazy how things work out.
agreed! i used to have to beg for money just to buy a mcdonalds cheese burger to eat that day. 14 years old, couldnt work couldnt do shit other than rely on other peoples kindness. it really made me appreciate all i have now. i came from nothing and i could go back to nothing in a heart beat and it wouldnt affect me at all. most of my friends have nothing and they couldnt be happier. it was soooo bad that i used to bum a dollar and go to jack in the box and get a chicken samwich then put no bullshit, 5 mayonaise packs on it! just for the fat and calories cuz i was fucking starving. i fucking hate mayonaise. but what really trips me out is that 60% of the worlds population lives on >2$ a day! that means even our bums here in america are doing better than 60% of the world. kinda fucked up when u think about it
Old 06-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by skelevirus
well i was typing from my phone earlier and i couldnt get into to much detail. but IMO self help books only help the author as he laughs all the way to the bank w ur $. i know libraries and blah blah. while thats fine and dandy and all. my prob w society is people think they are gonna be happy and satisfied doing some bull shit job they hate cuz some jack off guidance counselor told them theres a big market for that line of work and all will be roses after cashing those big $ paychecks that NEVER ever materialize... while in the mean time said person is miserable. i live here in lake tahoe, my business is global and i run it from a home office and warehouse. i could work anywhere i want. but i chose to live here cuz i love snow and snow activities and the lake in the summer. i cannot tell you how many friends i have that live here with degrees in engineering, psychology. etc. that they will NEVER use or care to. they just park cars for a living and skii or snowboard in their spare time and u know what? they love their lives. sure theyre never gonna be millionaires. but u know what? theyre happy and ultimately isnt that what counts? no book is gonna teach u how to be happy. JUST DO WHAT U WANT TO DO AND ENJOY LIFE> sorry to say this again but YES things have a way of falling in place. these are all white people boohoo problems anyways. half the world has a difficult time simply feeding themselves and drinking FRESH water. wtf keep shit in perspective. this is a new world were entering. its not 1980 reganomics, max out your credit card bullshit anymore. my credit score is guess??? 600 or so last time i checked, u know why? not because i have bad credit, its because i have NO credit. i DO NOT use it. ive never in my 32 years have EVER had a credit card. u know why? cuz i dont buy shit i cant afford. i own every thing i have (except my house) paid for. instead of financing my vehicles i drove a piece of shit honda civic for YEARS as i saved up for my paid for '09, 1 ton pickup. this and a million other little things are whats wrong with america to begin with. so next time u feel bad, just google african starving child and enjoy the pictures on your way to cold stone or whatever fuckin fat american establishment you happen to be gorging at that evening
Funny enough, the book is basically about what you are talking about. The slowlane and fast lane. People are told go to college, get a job which you will work your whole life, save 10% to 410k, and maybe at 65 you will have enough to retire. Our jobs working for someone else are basically just trading time for money, there is only so much one can work in a single day and how much money you can make on salary. People are strung along in life tied to debt that keeps sucking you dry and will never see a end in site. People want always dream to one day wealthy and expect an event to happen, rather than doing to the process needed to get to the event. I'm not a big reader and don't believe in the self help books either, but it really motivated me to think about everything, and making me take action on many business ideas I have. I'm still relatively young, but if you want something, you take action now.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Funny enough, the book is basically about what you are talking about. The slowlane and fast lane. People are told go to college, get a job which you will work your whole life, save 10% to 410k, and maybe at 65 you will have enough to retire. Our jobs working for someone else are basically just trading time for money, there is only so much one can work in a single day and how much money you can make on salary. People are strung along in life tied to debt that keeps sucking you dry and will never see a end in site. People want always dream to one day wealthy and expect an event to happen, rather than doing to the process needed to get to the event. I'm not a big reader and don't believe in the self help books either, but it really motivated me to think about everything, and making me take action on many business ideas I have. I'm still relatively young, but if you want something, you take action now.
i should write a book. Maybe i could own my own island someday?!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

i should write a book. Maybe i could own my own island someday?!
Old 06-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Contributors

lemme ask you somethin V or anyone of u guys, what would you wanna do if you could do anything? If i could do anything i wanted, and could get paid for it it would be a fighter pilot. but im too much of a pussy! those things are probably scary as hell! or a racecar driver. that would be so sick, its too bad i wasnt raised in a racing family. none of that Nascar shit either. Lemans or something. as soon as i get more of this house paid for i think id like to get a track car of some sort sooommmeeedayyyy
Old 06-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

lemme ask you somethin V what would you wanna do if you could do anything?

I would be Salma Hayek's houseboy/love slave
Old 06-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
I would be Salma Hayek's houseboy/love slave
id like to be her panties on a hot day
Old 06-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

id like to be her panties on a hot day

I hear ya, if she's not a MILF I don't know who is
Old 06-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
I hear ya, if she's not a MILF I don't know who is
not feeling too strong...-tumblr_lkttcthslp1qzlro6o1_400.jpg

this is now a hottest MILF thread

Quick Reply: not feeling too strong...