Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

No need to apologize

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 07:10 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey ice....no need to apologize brotha....we understand that it was a heated DISCUSSION and thats all it was. i looked at that whole fog light incedent to be a debate more less and its good sometimes. Ice...without your insight and the knowledge of e60, this board wouldn't be the same

don't worry about it...all goodddd

anyways...i hear sooo many good things about people meeting up in germany with their cars....when is that happening in NJ, USA....i seem to think that we can combine PA, NY, NJ together and get a meeting going here...what do you say guys
Old 09-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

That's the way we do it over here. First have a heated discussion and then we make up and be friends! Saurabh I like the way you handled this one
I don't mind heated discussions as long as we can keep the swearing on a low level
Old 09-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Just read Ice's thread and let's just say we all had a bad day..
Old 09-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Members

Hey, what's life without passion right? I never really though the discussion was that bad and did provide some interesting reading. There was always that moment of anticipation as to what somebody would say and so on.

Fogs on or off, we still all love our cars and that's what matters!
Old 09-06-2004, 07:30 AM
Contributors

I think meeting up in NY NJ PA area would be a good idea. If people try to organize something here in the northeast US, I certainly would try to make it.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Senior Members

yea...i would say lets get LOMAG involved in organizing something
Old 09-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Glad ya'll worked things out but this one belonged in the Lounge.

As for a meet -- I don't know. I don't have much time to do even the things I really want to do lately. *sigh*
Old 09-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Senior Members

:'( :'(
Old 09-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Senior Members

we'll try to set somtehing up possibly in the near future
Old 09-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Senior Members

Ice...without your insight and the knowledge of e60, this board wouldn't be the same
i couldn't agree with you more, saurabh !

the heated discussion was near the end of the month, right? iceman said he has his period. hmmm ...about the right time . since he has pretty much all the options in his car, he might want to add an additional compartment for a pack of always .

Quick Reply: No need to apologize