Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010 | 02:06 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
racist

i dont find that opinion to be very accurate. Id say Nnamdi Asomugha is a lot better than Cromartie. Id might go as far as saying a healthy Chump Baily is better than Cromartie. Cromartie is more athletic at this point in his career than Chump is but Chump is a lot smarter.

Either way the Jets have by far the best cornerback tandem in the NFL. Should be a good year in that division. Excited for the draft
Racist??? hahah you dont know the half of it... lol

But as far as comparing Cromartie to Bailey i would have to agree with you.. The confidence of playing with that potent Jets D im hoping will step Cromartie's game up a bit... because the truth is he ISNT as good as Rivas or Bailey... Playing with Rivas and that Jets D will elevate his game!!! Im hoping!!!

And now on for my next boast!.. JASON TAYLOR TO THE JETS (yes yes hes 35, but look at the depth chart now!)... Um... Our D is DISGUSTING!!!!!! I smell a SuperBowl in the making!! New Stadium... Improved Team... Seems fitting!!

LETS GO JETS!
Old 04-26-2010 | 11:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

Well looks to me (and the world) like The RAIDERS nailed it in the 2010 draft !!! SOLID A

None of the early reaches and drafting of physical specimens or track stars unable to play the actual game of football as has been
the trend for far too long.
Plus the trade with Washington for Campbell probably signals the end of JaFATASS Russell as a Raider or even as an nfl player.

Return to Dominance ? I'm ready.

WIN LOSE OR TIE......RAIDERS Till I Die !
Old 05-04-2010 | 08:21 PM
Contributors

Ryan Matthews = Rookie of the Year. i call it.
Old 08-09-2010 | 09:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Football is back!!!! Woooohooo!!!
Old 08-12-2010 | 08:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2015 435xi GC

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill
Football is back!!!! Woooohooo!!!
Finally, no more counting-down the months. We're just weeks away..!!!
Old 08-12-2010 | 01:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60
Ryan Matthews = Rookie of the Year. i call it.
Is Norv gone yet? That cancer pacing the sidelines (LT) is gone which is good. 1 idiot down, 1 more to go. 2010-2011 = Norv
s last year in SD
Old 09-09-2010 | 01:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Stumbled upon the NFL 2009 thread while searching for timing chain adjustments, go figure..
Of course I immediately went off and looked for the 2010 topic, now I only need one browser window for all things important: NFL and 5series.net in one, all I need!

With that being said: go Big Blue!
Old 09-10-2010 | 03:33 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

So how 'bout them Vikes? Closer game than I'd expected.
Had some doubts about them without any receiving corps at all but now I could see the old GrandFavrer taking Shiancoe and Camarillo to the Pro Bowl...

Ah well, let's see what the Packers do first before handing out the NFC North, remember that those were hyped to heaven as well last year after a flawless preseason but stunk..

shoot...
Old 09-10-2010 | 03:35 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
Either way the Jets have by far the best cornerback tandem in the NFL.
Bengals
Old 09-10-2010 | 03:42 AM
Senior Members

Bengals? Oh boy..

As a longtime Jets fan.. and someone who has been a fan through the tough times, im UBER pumped about the season ahead. Not only do the Jets have the best Cornerback in the league, they indeed have the best 1-2 punch for cornerbacks... Cromartie will do well this year.

As for the rest of thier defense... lets take a look shall we; Jenkins is back and healthy.. the addition of Jason Campbell on the outside will do tremendous things for opening up the blitz for Bart Scott and Jason Taylor. Our secondary is tops in the league, and i believe you could say the same up front with the additions we have made this year.

Having made these additions i believe has taken the pressure off Sanchez, who looks to be a much more confident poised QB.

Last but not least, how can you hate on the RB's? Shawn Greene and LT?!?!!? Thats a hell of a 1-2 punch as well!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Quick Reply: NFL 2010