Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010 | 10:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by m630
sorry, he's waiting for Coughlin to retire and become the next head of the Big Blue!
I'll take John Gruden! He's a proven winner! anyone at this point.
Old 10-18-2010 | 11:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
Actually, my suspicion is he's waiting for John Fox to get fired in Carolina. Cowher does live in NC right now and his kids live there, since his wife passed away I am guessing he will want to remain as close as he can to his girls. And Fox is on REALLY thin ice in Carolina right now.
hmmm, I believe Cowher also splits time in NY as he lives up here during the season afaik,, and I believe his daughter lives here now, atleast thats what i've heard on a number of shows that talk about him and his future intentions, seems like he's been waiting for NY, and if you know the history of the Rooney's and Mara's, that seems to make sense.

Now as for Fox, I agree, he's out for sure, but this will be a crazy season, i think that Dallas will be out looking as well, so who knows what the nut Jerry Jones will throw out there, but i dont think in any case that Cowher would ever go to little D!
Old 10-18-2010 | 11:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

hmmm, I believe Cowher also splits time in NY as he lives up here during the season afaik,, and I believe his daughter lives here now, atleast thats what i've heard on a number of shows that talk about him and his future intentions, seems like he's been waiting for NY, and if you know the history of the Rooney's and Mara's, that seems to make sense.

Now as for Fox, I agree, he's out for sure, but this will be a crazy season, i think that Dallas will be out looking as well, so who knows what the nut Jerry Jones will throw out there, but i dont think in any case that Cowher would ever go to little D!
I agree, it's going to be tough for Dallas to lure any really good coaches since Jones is such a control freak. They are starting to look more and more like the Raiders, and we all know what a nut job Al Davis has become.
Old 10-18-2010 | 12:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
I agree, it's going to be tough for Dallas to lure any really good coaches since Jones is such a control freak. They are starting to look more and more like the Raiders, and we all know what a nut job Al Davis has become.
Exactly....hmmm...I think Art Shell may be available
Old 10-19-2010 | 12:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Exactly....hmmm...I think Art Shell may be available
Bring in Lane Kiffin, that should bring back some of that Raiders controversies of old there...
Old 10-19-2010 | 11:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60
Bill Cowher for Head Coach 2011 please!

You're still wrong about LT though. He's looking amazing with the Jets. The Chargers O-line has been weak for years, it's only now that they are starting to pick it up slowly. It's depressing to hear that we have the #1 ranked offense and #2 defense to be sitting at 2-4.
I will admit LT is looking good but hes also running behind what was the best offensive line in the nfl last year. He has also been resting for the last two years lol.

Admit ive been right about Norv the entire time. This year the Chiefs arent letting them off the hook with this slow start. Chiefs despite two loses in a row are still looking pretty good!! Up coming schedule for Chiefs -> Jacksonville, Buffalo, and the Raiders

Im going to the Chiefs vs Jags game this up coming weekend.
Old 10-19-2010 | 01:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
I will admit LT is looking good but hes also running behind what was the best offensive line in the nfl last year. He has also been resting for the last two years lol.

Admit ive been right about Norv the entire time. This year the Chiefs arent letting them off the hook with this slow start. Chiefs despite two loses in a row are still looking pretty good!! Up coming schedule for Chiefs -> Jacksonville, Buffalo, and the Raiders

Im going to the Chiefs vs Jags game this up coming weekend.
My chant for a new head coach means you were right the whole time haha, i'll admit that. KC is looking good and seems to be taking the division, but honestly i still think it's too early to tell as the Chargers always have a slow start. And if I don't recall, last year the Broncos had an early 6-0 start, but look what happened to them so let's see if they can take it through December. If the Bolts beat the Pats this Sunday, there is still hope for a playoff spot in West.
Old 10-24-2010 | 01:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Well Pittsburgh, maybe it's time to change your uniforms from yellow and black into white and black since your key contributors already seem to wear zebra jerseys...

What an officiatiang blunder if there ever was one :thumbsdown:

Further notes:

Aints:

Da Bears: hard to take one on the chin if you haven't got a chin like Cutler but... another 4 sacks? damn
Old 10-24-2010 | 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by Theo
Well Pittsburgh, maybe it's time to change your uniforms from yellow and black into white and black since your key contributors already seem to wear zebra jerseys...

What an officiatiang blunder if there ever was one :thumbsdown:
Maybe I didn't pay as much attention as you did but what plays are you referring to?
Old 10-24-2010 | 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

way too many turn-overs Bears....FTL...

Quick Reply: NFL 2010