Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 08:48 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by pjinca
Tell me about it, how the hell do the Steelers lose at home to Mark "Dirty" Sanchez?
I was absolutely convinced they would complete that drive, after the two big completions....

Ah well at least I somewhat enjoyed Pats/Packers: 4 yards away from epicness...

And I meant SpeEchless of course, I'm a moron...
Old 12-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Great game, good to see this team play to their potential...

and to #23, D. Hester on the setting a new record for punt returns
Old 12-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Congrats to da Bears, well deserved crown. I'm anxious to see what they can bring in the playoffs, amassing all tehse wins but also getting killed by the Pats last week, exciting!

And as for the Vikes, all the waffling, flip-flopping and drama aside: what an exceptional competitor that old man is. All those hits and injuries all those years and now nothing to play for except fun and honor... and then going out there again. I'm very very impressed
Old 12-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Theo
Congrats to da Bears, well deserved crown. I'm anxious to see what they can bring in the playoffs, amassing all tehse wins but also getting killed by the Pats last week, exciting!

And as for the Vikes, all the waffling, flip-flopping and drama aside: what an exceptional competitor that old man is. All those hits and injuries all those years and now nothing to play for except fun and honor... and then going out there again. I'm very very impressed
well, we played the eagles well in the regular season, we have a score to settle with the giants, against the Pats JC and the rest of the offense had a mental breakdown, that coupled with the Pats abusing our medicore secondary made for a LONG day @ soldier filed....as long as we can continue to establish some sort of run game I think we should do pretty well in the post season....not sure if we'll make it to dallas, but I;m just glad to see the bears make it to the post season, and not just barely....
Old 12-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
well, we played the eagles well in the regular season, we have a score to settle with the giants, against the Pats JC and the rest of the offense had a mental breakdown, that coupled with the Pats abusing our medicore secondary made for a LONG day @ soldier filed....as long as we can continue to establish some sort of run game I think we should do pretty well in the post season....not sure if we'll make it to dallas, but I;m just glad to see the bears make it to the post season, and not just barely....

Congrats Gene, and the Bears, they made it because they were lucky and good (it helps to be both in today's NFL). I think I like what I'm seeing out of JC and the way he's learned Martz's offense and the way Martz has adapted it for a non-Dome team, he has been calling more run plays.

HAHAHA Gene this wasn't even close to "just barely" - they are the first to clinch their division title. They have done a great job of taking advantage of opportunities given to them, everything from the ref call in week 1 to AR getting hurt for the Pack, they used every chance they got to take advantage.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Senior Members

Watched it again today, still great:

"Bouncing ball, fielded at the 25'"

"Oh, you got to be kidding me!"

"Oh look at this, that's Dan Connolly, the right guard!"

"THE RIGHT GUARD!"

"Still going"

"To the 4 yard line!"

Hilarious
Old 12-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Old 12-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW... Congrats to AWG and the Chiefs on winning the AFC WEST... Chargers blew it against a 3-11 team. Maybe next year.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60
WOW... Congrats to AWG and the Chiefs on winning the AFC WEST... Chargers blew it against a 3-11 team. Maybe next year.
Thank you. It has been an amazing turn around. Matt Cassel is thee most underrated offensive player in the NFL. Goes to show what coaching can do in the NFL. Haley has turned this core group around and added youngsters who have bought in. Bowe two years ago was on the practice squad in training camp because he was a lazy POS. Hes now leading all WR's in TDS.

Hate to say i told ya so, but i told ya so. One of IF not the worst coach in the nfl. Fire Marty after going 14-2 and this chump hasnt done anything.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

bears!!

Quick Reply: NFL 2010