Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by one4thethumb
The role of NFL Conspiracy Theorist will be played by me for a moment . . . . does anybody think that the NFL's decision not to suspend either player is somehow tied to the fact that the Texans are playing @ the Eagles Thursday night exclusively on the NFL's own NFL Network?

"Things that make you go hmmmm."
That and the fact that the refs seem to be picking on James Harrison quite a bit makes you wonder. Seymour punches Big Ben for no reason, $25k fine, 2 players literally fight, $25k each - Harrison makes a football play, $75k? Huh? Where is the justice in that? Makes me agree more with Polamalu that the commish has too much power in deciding fines.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:15 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by pjinca
I am not, Finnegan is a punk, he needs a suspension. For a long time I liked Jeff Fisher, but more and more it comes out this is the type of thing he "coaches" - screw him and screw the Titans.

Johnson has been the "anti-diva" WR since he came into the league, I am much more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Couldn't agree more, since I feared that they would punish Johnson more severely I'll settle for same punishment for both.

Just look at their postures after the brawl happened, Johnson upset that he lot his cool and Finnegan laughing and provoking...
Old 11-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

If thy name is James Harrison than ye shall be fined $25,000 for a text book hit of helmet to the chest of Ryann Fitzpatrick. So sayeth the NFL, so shall it be done.

(what a crock of bovine scatology this has turned out to be).

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/10334/1107184-66.stm
Old 12-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Iffy weather in the northeast - a torn up field in TB because of rain and the UConn / USF game last night - the two best games of the year in prime time this weekend (PIT - BAL / NYJ - NE). A great weekend to be a fan of the NFL.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
Old 12-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Contributors

Chargers return to form....way to lay an egg at home against the raiders Chiefs have a 2 game lead with four games to go. 2 of the next 4 at home and 1 of the away games is at STL which isnt exactly a tough road game.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by one4thethumb
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
Troy Polamalu is the man!

Oh yeah, and say what you want about Ben (and I may even agree) but you have to admit that's one tough dude out there on the playing field!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Rudy
Troy Polamalu is the man!

Oh yeah, and say what you want about Ben (and I may even agree) but you have to admit that's one tough dude out there on the playing field!

^this

great SNF game, what a finish...congrats to the steeler's....
Old 12-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

It wasnt pretty, but Da Bears kept rolling! I am looking forward to our rematch on the last game of the year......... (before the playoffs!) The Pack will be back, ready for attonement! We just need to pick up one game in the standings (which we will) and Da Bears better hope they keep winning!
Old 12-06-2010, 05:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Here we go STEELERS, Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great win, tough and gritty performance by Big Ben, and an amazing season saving play by Troy - he did it again!!!!
One good thing about living in SoCal? I get to thank USC personally for Troy
Old 12-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
It wasnt pretty, but Da Bears kept rolling! I am looking forward to our rematch on the last game of the year......... (before the playoffs!) The Pack will be back, ready for attonement! We just need to pick up one game in the standings (which we will) and Da Bears better hope they keep winning!

Quick Reply: NFL 2010