Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

The Need 4 Speed!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '04 530d Executive, all options except sunroof and comfort seats ECU remapped by ZipTuning to 260+bhp.

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='822903' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:53 PM
i dont know.... i am 26, and while i do things considerably dumber then a lot of the older guys here, i consider myself quite responsible and have been so for a number of years now. i think his irresponsibility isnt a product of his age rather then his level of intelligence. clearly he is a moron.
I agree, i'm 24 too, but i didn't total any cars ever! I never hit anybody and the only thing that ever happened was that i hit a deer (nothing you can really do about that).
Old 03-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by CWS530' post='822555' date='Mar 20 2009, 06:22 PM
If you are serious about improving your skills, I would suggest a high performance driving school. I have attended two by BMW and one by MB. I feel much more confident in any driving situation, as they teach you more than just performance techniques, but accident avoidance, etc. as well. A lot of BMW CCA clubs offer weekend courses FWIW.
Calvin this is a good idea, yes.. but, they dont teach common sense which is apparantly what this kid needs.. driving so drunk that he flips his car and wrecks them ALL is not in any driving school.. i hope this kid loses his license.. because if that was my daughter that you had in your truck and you hurt her cause you were blasted to the point that driving at high speeds was fun and cool.. i swear to the high heavens id kill your ass..plain and simple.. one day you are going to hurt someoneand possibly take their life..

i think you obviously have a drinking problem being that this ISNT the first time you have drove ripped out of your skull and wreked cars.. being ripped you probably had no injuries which probably saved your ass.. but, one day your going to be another sad statistic.. and i hope you wisen up before it is too late.. drink if you want to.. but dont get in a car!!!

and you HAVE ruined your credentials on this forum as stated before..

this thread pisses me off.. so im done.. just got me annoyed.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel' post='822953' date='Mar 21 2009, 04:50 PM
i hope this kid loses his license
I doubt that would stop him based on the stories he's put forward so far.