Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NBA Finals thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3
Default NBA Finals thread

Guess it worked out for the Spurs after all right Lakers fans? Its been a while since we had some NBA trash talk. How do you think the series will end up? I'm calling Spurs in 6. I got tickets to game 3/4, and I'll probably go to game 5 once it goes on sale! Gonna be one of the best finals in a while IMO.

Last edited by tex_phil; 06-06-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

hope the Spurs pull this off...no one wants to see bron bron get another ring...at least no one outside of miami..lol..
Old 06-11-2013, 10:48 AM
New Members

My Ride: 07 525i

I think Miami will end up taking the series....... That is if they can pull their shit together. I think the series will go all the way to game 7, since the teams really are good competition for each other.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

have a feeling the nba and refs will have this series at 3-2 spurs when they return to south beach...
Old 06-12-2013, 04:17 AM
New Members

My Ride: 07 525i

I agree with that. Those refs call some BS, thats for sure. But these have really been some good games!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:53 PM
New Members

My Ride: basketball, cars, track, bmw's, painting cars!

Game 4 tomorrow! Should be a pretty intense game. Heat slapped the Spurs around in game 2, then they took a embarrassing lose game 3.. 4 should be off the hook!

I think the ref's are doing a great job on letting some of the defensive fouls go. They all know it's going to get a bit on the "edge' its the finals. Political, but still a sport with good players. just IMO
Old 06-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RS_E60
Game 4 tomorrow! Should be a pretty intense game. Heat slapped the Spurs around in game 2, then they took a embarrassing lose game 3.. 4 should be off the hook!

I think the ref's are doing a great job on letting some of the defensive fouls go. They all know it's going to get a bit on the "edge' its the finals. Political, but still a sport with good players. just IMO
true, my only gripe is that calls are not consistantly made on both sides and no calls disrupt the flow and tempo of the game...the fact that this is the finals and it's on a much larger stage just intensifies the debate on refs and their impact on the game....don't get me started on joey crawford, he's the worst and most blatant of all the refs IMO of knowingly effecting the game...
Old 06-14-2013, 10:30 PM
New Members

My Ride: basketball, cars, track, bmw's, painting cars!

Originally Posted by Gene
true, my only gripe is that calls are not consistantly made on both sides and no calls disrupt the flow and tempo of the game...the fact that this is the finals and it's on a much larger stage just intensifies the debate on refs and their impact on the game....don't get me started on joey crawford, he's the worst and most blatant of all the refs IMO of knowingly effecting the game...

I couldn't have said it any better. You nailed that one on the head. Lets see what happens Sunday Night!
Old 06-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

manu had a "vintage" game just like dwade had in game 4. ballsy move for poppa to start manu after he's been playing so bad for most of the post season IMO, but a good gamble in hindsight..danny green is just on fire...the defense they are playing with lebron is great, making him work for everything and not letting him get into the lane very much....I have a feeling we will see 7 games though, like i said before..the NBA and the refs will make sure we get 7 games...

saw a good number of no calls again, but seemed to be balanced out for no teams...Lebron definitely got fouled a few times and the refs seemed to had lost their whistle or something...the games the heat have lost are similar to the old cav days with lebron...lebron gets shut down and/or disappears and he doesn't get much help from anyone else...

Last edited by Gene; 06-16-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Got a ridiculous deal right before the game, I sat courtside next to the Heat bench. Wanted to share some pics I took. It was incredible to be there for this game.

Name:  Y4Movgi.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  460.3 KB
Name:  Asd7hoS.jpg
Size:  480.2 KB
Name:  9ju3ddq.jpg
Size:  456.8 KB
Name:  1SytSZ4.jpg
Size:  608.1 KB