Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

My Freakin Cat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Every night when we get home, my cat (maybe her past life was a dog) waits at the door and meows and greets us. She could either smell or hear us from a few steps awya from the door. Last night, my cat was nowhere to be found!!! I was like...wtf is she doing not coming to greet us?? We dropped off the groceries and headed to our bedroom. SHit I phucken locked her inside the bedroom by accident last morning before I went out. A/C was turned off, steaming hot and muggy inside. I always leave the living room A/C on so she can relax and enjoy. We saw a BIG YELLOW CIRCULAR STAIN on the bed and SHIT ALL OVER OUR COMFORTER! My bedroom smelled like piss and shit. I had my shirt on the bed with shit and piss. I guess she had to go bad and was pissed that I locked her inside the bedroom. I threw everything away. Thank god I bought the select comfort WATERPROOF mattress cover or whatever the hell that stuff is. None of the stuff went to the mattress.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

hahahahah my friend's cat just got a gopher last night and brought it in the house.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Funny, my cat does the same thing, she waits for me by the door when I get home as well. And the funny thing is, she only does this for me, and no one else in the family.

Cats, being the animal that they are, she probably was in a lot of distress up to the point of taking a dump on your bed, lol.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:14 AM
lim
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60

I just got a kitten and it is _hard_ to kitten proof your house... yeah but my big cat doesnt even have to be locked up if shes pissed she'll just lay one right outside the kitty litter box ( its a huge box ) just to make you clean it up
Old 07-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Contributors

before my wife and i moved in together, her friend had moved in with her. the cat hated this
friend b/c she moved into the cats room. the cat shat out side the bed room door all the time. made me
laugh.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
hahahahah my friend's cat just got a gopher last night and brought it in the house.
That's why some people put collars on their cats with a little bell on it. It's designed to help out whatever the cats prey is. They hear the bell as they're under attack and have a better chance to escape.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 650 Grand Coupe

LMAO

I guess your cat taught you a lesson!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60

Originally Posted by DD_545i
That's why some people put collars on their cats with a little bell on it. It's designed to help out whatever the cats prey is. They hear the bell as they're under attack and have a better chance to escape.
Actually, studies have shown that this is actually worse as most cats learn and adapt, and turn into better hunters.

Unless the particular cat is stupid, then yes, it'll help.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

Originally Posted by lim
I just got a kitten and it is _hard_ to kitten proof your house... yeah but my big cat doesnt even have to be locked up if shes pissed she'll just lay one right outside the kitty litter box ( its a huge box ) just to make you clean it up
SOOOOOO true hahahahah
My cat will piss right in front of my bedroom door at night so I will step on it when I open door to go to work in the morning
Old 07-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Mine pissed on the couch a few days ago, but its leather, so its like "pft, just wipe it off..." I think he was pissed at me for having trimmed his claws the day before... when I came close to the cat though, he smelled a little... "off", so I washed the bastard guess what? mofo pissed on the couch again the next day "one of these days... to the moon!"

Still though, even though I never considered myself a "cat person", I've gotta say, ever since we adopted this little crapcake, I've really gotten pretty fond of the furball Here's a mugshot:
My Freakin Cat!!!-photo-1-.jpg

BTW John, you have a very cute pussy

Quick Reply: My Freakin Cat!!!