Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

My first ticket in the 550

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i, Black Sapphire, SMG, M-Aerokit, Sports Package, Comfort Access, Logic 7,

Ok guys, looks like hollywoodtrash is going to be grandmatrash for a little while..

I'm coming home from a club last night and after I exit the freeway I have a straightaway street all way to my house. The officer pulled me over right before I was turning into my street.

I pulled out my license and registration right away before he could even ask for it and handed it to him. He asked where I was coming from and I told him I'm on my way home from a club. He didn't ask if I had anything to drink which was kind of strange. He goes back to his car with my information and 3 minutes later he comes back.

officer Tropser: "You know what got my attention was, first you ran a red light on that right turn going 40, then you were speeding through the residential which is a 25 zone, and then you blew that stop sign back there on green street"

hollywoodtrash: "yes sir, I did, I can't blame you on that one."

officer Trosper: "That is 3 violations in one sequence which is wreckless driving, that's a misdemeanor and I could impound your car for 30 days"

hollywoodtrash: "i'm sorry sir, I just bought the car last month and I was having a little too much fun with it"

the best part was this exact quote on quote

officer Trosper: "Well yeah, it's a kick-ass car but you have to slow it down a little bit"

hollywoodtrash: "LOL"

officer Trosper: "I can't let you get away with everything so I'm going to have to give you a stop sign citation"

hollywoodtrash: "thank you sir, sorry about that"

This cop was totally cool and I could have been in much deeper S@#T I think because I was on my street and home already he cut me a little slack. The worst part of this was today I just realized he forgot to hand me back my license I called the police department and they told me well we left him a note, give us your phone number and we will get back to you. So now I have to use my damn passport to go out tonight.

I might be trading the 550 in for a Sienna pretty soon. Maybe we can G-meter that

Be careful out there, if you're driving fast LOOK OUT FOR COPS!

Have a nice night..
My first ticket in the 550-carcrap_085.jpg
Old 08-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by hollywoodtrash' post='319408' date='Aug 5 2006, 10:00 PM
Ok guys, looks like hollywoodtrash is going to be grandmatrash for a little while..

I'm coming home from a club last night and after I exit the freeway I have a straightaway street all way to my house. The officer pulled me over right before I was turning into my street.

I pulled out my license and registration right away before he could even ask for it and handed it to him. He asked where I was coming from and I told him I'm on my way home from a club. He didn't ask if I had anything to drink which was kind of strange. He goes back to his car with my information and 3 minutes later he comes back.

officer Tropser: "You know what got my attention was, first you ran a red light on that right turn going 40, then you were speeding through the residential which is a 25 zone, and then you blew that stop sign back there on green street"

hollywoodtrash: "yes sir, I did, I can't blame you on that one."

officer Trosper: "That is 3 violations in one sequence which is wreckless driving, that's a misdemeanor and I could impound your car for 30 days"

hollywoodtrash: "i'm sorry sir, I just bought the car last month and I was having a little too much fun with it"

the best part was this exact quote on quote

officer Trosper: "Well yeah, it's a kick-ass car but you have to slow it down a little bit"

hollywoodtrash: "LOL"

officer Trosper: "I can't let you get away with everything so I'm going to have to give you a stop sign citation"

hollywoodtrash: "thank you sir, sorry about that"

This cop was totally cool and I could have been in much deeper S@#T I think because I was on my street and home already he cut me a little slack. The worst part of this was today I just realized he forgot to hand me back my license I called the police department and they told me well we left him a note, give us your phone number and we will get back to you. So now I have to use my damn passport to go out tonight.

I might be trading the 550 in for a Sienna pretty soon. Maybe we can G-meter that

Be careful out there, if you're driving fast LOOK OUT FOR COPS!

Have a nice night..
Attachment 22494

be careful man I would not drive it w.out an driving license dont risk it...
you never know usually cops dont forget to give the license back..

take care..
Tony.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Senior Members

I agree with Quad, but I'm a stickler for rules. Congrats on your ticket, not a bad way to pop her cherry. I have to say though, you really lucked out to get a cop that didn't bust your balls about having a decent car. But then again, I guess it all depends on where you live. Well, I guess you'll be driving careful for a few weeks
Old 08-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Senior Members

time to get the V1 installed....lol
Old 08-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

I'm thinking.....just stop at the stop signs, and you probably wouldn't have been noticed!! Nothing the V1 could do for you there!!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Members

Originally Posted by hollywoodtrash' post='319408' date='Aug 5 2006, 07:00 PM
H,

The officer is totally cool... the most expensive ticket is running a red light (even on the right turn) which could run you $300..(same as car pool violation)...he let you off cheap...

BTW, I have a sienna to trade if you need to cool your heel for couple months until my 550 arrives...
Old 08-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Haha.... You got busted.

Hey, something similar happened to me last week too when I left Shark Club. Costa Mesa PD flipped the lights on as I turned into a gas station. His excuse for pulling me over was b/c I didn't have a front plate. He asked I get out the car and test if I was DUI. Lucky me I didn't drink that night and that the alcohol he smelled in the car was from my g/f. Anyway, I didn't get any kind of ticket. So, I filled the gas up and as I left the gas station, I saw that he had just pulled another person over. Careful peeps, Costa Mesa PD are just waiting to pounce on people leaving clubs.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

I would not go to the station to pick up the d.l by myself ...I`m telling you...
these cops you never know especially california ones..

my .02 cents..

tony.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Members

Originally Posted by jiio' post='319428' date='Aug 5 2006, 09:54 PM
Haha.... You got busted.

Hey, something similar happened to me last week too when I left Shark Club. Costa Mesa PD flipped the lights on as I turned into a gas station. His excuse for pulling me over was b/c I didn't have a front plate. He asked I get out the car and test if I was DUI. Lucky me I didn't drink that night and that the alcohol he smelled in the car was from my g/f. Anyway, I didn't get any kind of ticket. So, I filled the gas up and as I left the gas station, I saw that he had just pulled another person over. Careful peeps, Costa Mesa PD are just waiting to pounce on people leaving clubs.
No 'fix-it' ticket for the front license plate?
Old 08-06-2006, 04:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i, Black Sapphire, SMG, M-Aerokit, Sports Package, Comfort Access, Logic 7,

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='319414
I agree with Quad, but I'm a stickler for rules. Congrats on your ticket, not a bad way to pop her cherry. I have to say though, you really lucked out to get a cop that didn't bust your balls about having a decent car. But then again, I guess it all depends on where you live. Well, I guess you'll be driving careful for a few weeks
Haha, it's funny because I got the crap treatment with the last car I had (MBe320). Maybe they give a little more respect to BMW's

Quick Reply: My first ticket in the 550