Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Member Pipper, let's chat

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)
Thumbs down

Member pipper,

You called me names and implied some derogatory details about me in this thread, can you be a man and explain what motivated you to do this?

As far as I know, I've never even spoken with you, nor have I ever dealt with you in any way at all. You think you know me? Why are you insulting other members? Specifically, what makes you think that you can insult me - implied or directly - without merit and consequence, and maintain a good standing in any community - be it online or any other?!

As of now, you've proven yourself to be not very thoughtful when you speak, slightly disadvantaged when it comes to business sense and absolutely clueless when it comes to etiquette. I just hope you're not a pussy to boot and you can afford the check your big mouth wrote to me
Old 07-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-06-2009, 06:30 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Luck has nothing to do with it. You play the cards and you make the decisions and if your decisions where correct, then that is knowledge, not luck.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:33 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='933812' date='Jul 6 2009, 03:03 AM
Member pipper,

You called me names and implied some derogatory details about me in this thread, can you be a man and explain what motivated you to do this?

As far as I know, I've never even spoken with you, nor have I ever dealt with you in any way at all. You think you know me? Why are you insulting other members? Specifically, what makes you think that you can insult me - implied or directly - without merit and consequence, and maintain a good standing in any community - be it online or any other?!

As of now, you've proven yourself to be not very thoughtful when you speak, slightly disadvantaged when it comes to business sense and absolutely clueless when it comes to etiquette. I just hope you're not a pussy to boot and you can afford the check your big mouth wrote to me

+1 - What he said was uncalled for Vlad, you're absolutely right to call him out. Good luck.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='933922' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:30 AM

Luck has nothing to do with it. You play the cards and you make the decisions and if your decisions where correct, then that is knowledge, not luck.

Damn, Krozi, thanks, now I gotta go tear up those lotto tix. No luck, huh, damn. I was kind of hoping I could make decisions using a dart board and a blind fold. Now you tell me you actually need to know what you're doing?
Old 07-06-2009, 06:38 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='933925' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:35 AM
Damn, Krozi, thanks, now I gotta go tear up those lotto tix. No luck, huh, damn. I was kind of hoping I could make decisions using a dart board and a blind fold. Now you tell me you actually need to know what you're doing?

Well, I guess the lottery is an exception

A kid I knew in my school won the lotto TWICE. 11 million the first time, 8 the second time. CRAZY!
The kid was an asshole though
Old 07-06-2009, 06:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='933931' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:38 AM

Well, I guess the lottery is an exception

A kid I knew in my school won the lotto TWICE. 11 million the first time, 8 the second time. CRAZY!
The kid was an asshole though

Well, no one ever said money makes you cool. Just keeps some stress at bay for a while
Old 07-06-2009, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

v_therussian,

Either leave it alone or take it private -- lounge or not, there's no need to stir things up in the public forums...

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='933935' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:40 AM
v_therussian,

Either leave it alone or take it private -- lounge or not, there's no need to stir things up in the public forums...

Thanks.
Rudy,

I'm a reasonable guy and I do not make ANY trouble - check ALL of my posts and see for yourself. In the meantime, this guy alluded to me as a "miserable f*ck" and implied that I'm unpleasant to be around in person having never met me - I feel I deserve retribution and others agree. So please, before you tell me what to do, find out what the fuss is all about.

Out of respect for this forum, I'll take this one private, but I'm expecting the same courtesy from you in return in form of action against the member that insulted me.

Thanks Rudy.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='933954' date='Jul 6 2009, 10:58 AM
Rudy,

I'm a reasonable guy and I do not make ANY trouble - check ALL of my posts and see for yourself. In the meantime, this guy alluded to me as a "miserable f*ck" and implied that I'm unpleasant to be around in person having never met me - I feel I deserve retribution and others agree. So please, before you tell me what to do, find out what the fuss is all about.

Out of respect for this forum, I'll take this one private, but I'm expecting the same courtesy from you in return in form of action against the member that insulted me.

Thanks Rudy.
Don't assume I don't know what the fuss is about.

My warning was aimed directly at you because of this thread exists in the first place. I realize you're upset with one particular member but there's no need to approach things the way you are attempting.

There is a "Report" button below each post that alerts us to posts that may contain something controversial. Rather than "taking matters into your own hands" and firing back additional insults or starting a new thread to attempt to hold court, simply do what most other members do here and report the posts and allow us to monitor the situation. We will respond as we see fit and may or may not include all parties in the [often private] response/reprimand. In other words, just because you don't see us posting in threads where the incident occurs, don't assume we're not following it and/or warning the offenders.

I appreciate your understanding and we will continue to monitor the situation.