Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Mayweather vs Marquez

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by jrbmwenthusiast' post='1017092' date='Sep 25 2009, 02:37 PM
Mayweather a punk? A little bi***? I wouldn?t say that about any person willing to risk their life in a profession where death is a real and present possibility. Apparently you?ve never stepped under the ropes or walked into a cage to face off against another man whose objective is to do you serious bodily harm. Mayweather has more heart and balls than you could ever dream of having yourself, Pjinca.
Now as a decorated COMBAT veteran I take serious offense to this. Let's see I'll gladly put my bronze star, silver star, and 4 Airman's Medals of Valor up against Floyd's pretty belts any day buddy.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e36 318i manual convertible top, 5 speed manual, calypso red/black soft top, cassette am/fm radio, heated sand leatherette seats, michelin mxv4 allseason tires (100% stock) e60 545i sport package, 6 speed manual, sapphire black, 18" 124 wheels bridgestone runflats (summer) 17" rial salerno dunlop runflats (winter) navigation, satelite radio, winter package, PDC, sunshades, wood trim, dakota leather seats (100% stock)

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1017105' date='Sep 25 2009, 04:49 PM
BTW, I LOVE the post fight thing with Mosley (an OLD Mosley at that):
(paraphrased)
Mosley: "C'mon, let's get a fight together" - calling Floyd out
Mayweather: "Um, I need to get with my managers and, um, what ever happens happens" - WHAT A PUNK!!!!

Once again, point proven. Floyd is pulling you little haters' panties from behind. You don't realize that B.S. with Shane was staged? Shane and Floyd are setting up for a possible fight down the road. ala Sugar Ray Leonard vs. Tommie "Hitman" Hearns -- 1980s
Old 09-25-2009, 02:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: e36 318i manual convertible top, 5 speed manual, calypso red/black soft top, cassette am/fm radio, heated sand leatherette seats, michelin mxv4 allseason tires (100% stock) e60 545i sport package, 6 speed manual, sapphire black, 18" 124 wheels bridgestone runflats (summer) 17" rial salerno dunlop runflats (winter) navigation, satelite radio, winter package, PDC, sunshades, wood trim, dakota leather seats (100% stock)

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1017108' date='Sep 25 2009, 04:53 PM
Now as a decorated COMBAT veteran I take serious offense to this. Let's see I'll gladly put my bronze star, silver star, and 4 Airman's Medals of Valor up against Floyd's pretty belts any day buddy.
Come on, if you're a true combat veteran you ought to have more respect for physical combat sports and appreciate the discipline a soldier learns from the study of all combat arts. I?ll tell you the difference between a highly decorated combat veteran and a corpse?circumstance, nothing more. Ask any honest combat veteran. Get over yourself.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by jrbmwenthusiast' post='1017121' date='Sep 25 2009, 03:07 PM
Come on, if you're a true combat veteran you ought to have more respect for physical combat sports and appreciate the discipline a soldier learns from the study of all combat arts. I?ll tell you the difference between a highly decorated combat veteran and a corpse?circumstance, nothing more. Ask any honest combat veteran. Get over yourself.
Ok, let's just say this convo is over, you are beneath me
Old 09-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1017123' date='Sep 25 2009, 05:08 PM
Ok, let's just say this convo is over, you are beneath me
NO. ‟TRUTH...YOU CAN?T HANDLE THE TRUTH.?

THE TRUTH IS THAT OUR COUNTRY IS KEPT SAFE BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN, MOST OF THEM YOUNG, ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR FUTURES AND DIE IF NECESSARY FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD.

THEY DO THIS NOT BECAUSE HACK POLITICIANS DISTRIBUTE TIN PLATED METALS TO PLACATE THE PUBLIC OR PROMOTE THEIR FAVORITE POLITICAL AGENDA. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY?RE SEEKING OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES AND THEIR PARTICIPATION IN MILITARY SERVICE IS REWARDING AND SELF-FULFILLING IN THE SENSE THAT IT ALLOWS THEM TO MAKE POSITIVE NECESSARY CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SOCIETY.

Pjinca, your metals don?t make you a hero. You are no more worthy of respect than anyone who ever signed away years of the life for military service, not knowing what fate would bring them. If you received a Bronze Star, Silver Star, or Congressional Metal Of Honor you got it only because you did exactly what you were trained to do and what was expected of you as a member of the United States Armed Forces. Whether a soldier is ever ‟honored? with a metal is totally irrelevant, because in a truly dangerous combat situation, the primary goal is to achieve the objective, and survive if possible. The most ‟heroic? day of most metal holders lives is the day they volunteered.

Beneath you? Philosophically, I?m just way over your head.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jrbmwenthusiast' post='1017313' date='Sep 25 2009, 09:30 PM
NO. ‟TRUTH...YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH.”

THE TRUTH IS THAT OUR COUNTRY IS KEPT SAFE BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN, MOST OF THEM YOUNG, ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR FUTURES AND DIE IF NECESSARY FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD.

THEY DO THIS NOT BECAUSE HACK POLITICIANS DISTRIBUTE TIN PLATED METALS TO PLACATE THE PUBLIC OR PROMOTE THEIR FAVORITE POLITICAL AGENDA. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY’RE SEEKING OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES AND THEIR PARTICIPATION IN MILITARY SERVICE IS REWARDING AND SELF-FULFILLING IN THE SENSE THAT IT ALLOWS THEM TO MAKE POSITIVE NECESSARY CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SOCIETY.

Pjinca, your metals don’t make you a hero. You are no more worthy of respect than anyone who ever signed away years of the life for military service, not knowing what fate would bring them. If you received a Bronze Star, Silver Star, or Congressional Metal Of Honor you got it only because you did exactly what you were trained to do and what was expected of you as a member of the United States Armed Forces. Whether a soldier is ever ‟honored” with a metal is totally irrelevant, because in a truly dangerous combat situation, the primary goal is to achieve the objective, and survive if possible. The most ‟heroic” day of most metal holders lives is the day they volunteered.

Beneath you? Philosophically, I’m just way over your head.
Haha I was hoping you would spell "Medal" correctly somewhere as you ranted away...
Old 09-26-2009, 05:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='1017477' date='Sep 26 2009, 03:10 AM
Haha I was hoping you would spell "Medal" correctly somewhere as you ranted away...

Good point. My eyes were seeing red and I was to busy foaming at the mouth!