Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Mayweather vs Marquez

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e36 318i manual convertible top, 5 speed manual, calypso red/black soft top, cassette am/fm radio, heated sand leatherette seats, michelin mxv4 allseason tires (100% stock) e60 545i sport package, 6 speed manual, sapphire black, 18" 124 wheels bridgestone runflats (summer) 17" rial salerno dunlop runflats (winter) navigation, satelite radio, winter package, PDC, sunshades, wood trim, dakota leather seats (100% stock)

Originally Posted by 415BMW' post='1012121' date='Sep 19 2009, 10:07 PM
mayweather by decision. mayweather is a coward and will never fight Manny. Manny is too good of a fighter and they will never agree on the purse distribution.

Manny is the "pound for pound"
Coward? Mayweather is certainly not scared of Pac Man. If Pac Man has any sense, it's the other way around.

Manny is the "Pound for Pound" Ha Ha ...NOT !!!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Contributors

Weak ass fight. Mayweather won by decision...Marquez looked weak! Why no knockout win?
Old 09-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Mayweather won, but he is still a punk!!! He's a little b*^ch, he wouldn't fight Cotto, Margarito, or anyone else that had talent and was in their prime. Always making the excuse "the money wasn't there" yeah right. I really hope Pac Man beats the snot out of him!! The only reason he "unretired" is because the IRS took his cash, so no more "Money Mayweather". If anyone doesn't believe he's a punk, please provide a list of TOP fighters he fought IN THEIR PRIME.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Senior Members

its official... Mayweather is the Tim Duncan of boxing, great fighter but boring as hell to watch
Old 09-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1012957' date='Sep 21 2009, 09:46 PM
Mayweather won, but he is still a punk!!! He's a little b*^ch, he wouldn't fight Cotto, Margarito, or anyone else that had talent and was in their prime. Always making the excuse "the money wasn't there" yeah right. I really hope Pac Man beats the snot out of him!! The only reason he "unretired" is because the IRS took his cash, so no more "Money Mayweather". If anyone doesn't believe he's a punk, please provide a list of TOP fighters he fought IN THEIR PRIME.
Couldn't agree more ! Ghetto style punk
Old 09-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: e36 318i manual convertible top, 5 speed manual, calypso red/black soft top, cassette am/fm radio, heated sand leatherette seats, michelin mxv4 allseason tires (100% stock) e60 545i sport package, 6 speed manual, sapphire black, 18" 124 wheels bridgestone runflats (summer) 17" rial salerno dunlop runflats (winter) navigation, satelite radio, winter package, PDC, sunshades, wood trim, dakota leather seats (100% stock)

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1012957' date='Sep 21 2009, 01:46 PM
Mayweather a punk? A little bi***? I wouldn?t say that about any person willing to risk their life in a profession where death is a real and present possibility. Apparently you?ve never stepped under the ropes or walked into a cage to face off against another man whose objective is to do you serious bodily harm. Mayweather has more heart and balls than you could ever dream of having yourself, Pjinca.

It doesn?t matter who?s your daddy, I?ve seen the sons of great fighters, scurry back to their corners upon being hit with a good solid punch. You can?t train heart and there are no punks in arenas where opponents throw punches with the force of well swung baseball bats.

By the way, that list you want to see....

Genaro Hernandez
Diego Corrales
Jesus Chavez
Zab Judah
Carlos Balomir
Oscar Dela Hoya
Ricky Hatton

All these guys were world champions Floyd dethroned or became great world champions AFTER they were soundly thumped by ?Money Mayweather.? In the boxing world, going 12 rounds with Floyd and losing is a badge of honor.

I believe you do hope that your guy Pac Man beats the snot out of Mayweather. To the contrary, quoting the always entertaining and often vulgar Roger Mayweather, regarding my guy Floyd, I choose to ?Pray for that Mutherfu****? Pac Man, because Pac Man has monstrous heart; and if he doesn?t move his head, Floyd may kill him in the process of stopping him.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by darkboyz68' post='1013524' date='Sep 22 2009, 12:32 AM
its official... Mayweather is the Tim Duncan of boxing, great fighter but boring as hell to watch

True, if you hate to watch defense.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='1013651' date='Sep 22 2009, 05:09 AM
Couldn't agree more ! Ghetto style punk
Ha Ha Ha!!! Floyd behaves in this "Ghetto style punk" fashion so ignorant racist people like you pay money hoping in vain to see him lose. It's like taking candy from a baby.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jrbmwenthusiast' post='1017092' date='Sep 25 2009, 02:37 PM
By the way, that list you want to see....

Genaro Hernandez - WHo?
Diego Corrales - Decent, no defense
Jesus Chavez - again, WHO?
Zab Judah - More mouth than a good fighter, he's Mayweather lite
Carlos Balomir - A scrub champion, let's be serious here
Oscar Dela Hoya - OLD Oscar, I did specify "In their PRIME!!!"
Ricky Hatton - A guy with NO CHIN who was little more than a paper champ at best
BTW, I LOVE the post fight thing with Mosley (an OLD Mosley at that):
(paraphrased)
Mosley: "C'mon, let's get a fight together" - calling Floyd out
Mayweather: "Um, I need to get with my managers and, um, what ever happens happens" - WHAT A PUNK!!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by darkboyz68' post='1013524' date='Sep 21 2009, 10:32 PM
He's worse than Duncan, here's my impression of Floyd:

Punch, punch, run, run, run, punch, punch

Quick Reply: Mayweather vs Marquez