Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Luxury watch Website

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

I purchased a tag watch from jomashop last year for my brother's bday...watch is legit, great pricing and fast shipping. Member DRANGED also gave me some reassurance saying the site is legit, prior to my purchase, he's the one that recc'd jomashop to me...I'd purchase from them again...
Old 05-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
I purchased a tag watch from jomashop last year for my brother's bday...watch is legit, great pricing and fast shipping. Member DRANGED also gave me some reassurance saying the site is legit, prior to my purchase, he's the one that recc'd jomashop to me...I'd purchase from them again...
If I am not mistaken, DRANGED knows his watches, and has some pretty nice ones. He actually smoked some fool that came on her posting pictures of his watches, which turned out to be fake. DRANGED nailed him on some pretty obscure stuff. In fact, it is in a thread I started. Here is a link to the post where the guy comes in and mentions his collection. By the bottom of that page, DRANGED has chimed in- within a page or two, it turns fucking epic (enter loud symphony music). Ends with the guy caving and flying to LA with some big black guys looking for the guy who sold him the watches or some shit.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/889...st__p__1063381
Old 05-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

^yes, DRANGED definitely knows his stuff when it comes to watches, which is why I went ahead and purchased with confidence from jomashop
Old 05-14-2011, 12:33 PM
ADD
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bteljuice
"Some gray market watches have had the serial number removed from the outside of the case (but not the inside) to prevent the manufacturer from tracing it to the authorized dealer that sold it to the gray market. See the following section for more information on watches that have had their serial numbers removed."

So the SN is removed from the BOX and not from the watch itself, am I correct?

What do you mean by "BOX"? The box or packaging the watch comes in? If so, then, No.

The serial number is removed from the case of the watch, meaning the metal part of the watch that the dial, crystal etc sit in. Usually it is etched on the back side of one of the lugs of the case, where the strap or bracelet attaches. There is also a matching serial number on the movement inside. That one is not removed.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS

Gene, is it possible to check if the SN is on the case of the TAG watch (see ADD's quote below) and post a picture.
Would highly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ADD
What do you mean by "BOX"? The box or packaging the watch comes in? If so, then, No.

The serial number is removed from the case of the watch, meaning the metal part of the watch that the dial, crystal etc sit in. Usually it is etched on the back side of one of the lugs of the case, where the strap or bracelet attaches. There is also a matching serial number on the movement inside. That one is not removed.
I meant the box (the wrapping the it comes in).
Thanks for the clarification and for pointing that out. I hope Gene can answer our question and put it to rest once and for all.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

I shoule be seeing my bro later next week, I'll see if I can get you a pic..no promises tho, he's in the process of moving, so not sure what's where...
Old 05-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I and a half dozen other rides

The ones my wife gets are all from her store she works at (she is the direct buyer for the store) but to get warranty you have to say you got it from her store which is a authorize dealer. Unfortunately she will not go down to the pricing that Joma has, unless it is one of the watches that they have had for a long time.

Beware, if you are looking to buy a Rolex soon there is a price increase coming, get your Rolex before the increase!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by healthservices
The ones my wife gets are all from her store she works at (she is the direct buyer for the store) but to get warranty you have to say you got it from her store which is a authorize dealer. Unfortunately she will not go down to the pricing that Joma has, unless it is one of the watches that they have had for a long time.

Beware, if you are looking to buy a Rolex soon there is a price increase coming, get your Rolex before the increase!
Thanks for the headsup

But getting a Tag Heuer. Just a matter of time.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:39 AM
Contributors

Without further ado

Luxury watch Website-c360_2011-06-10-09-13-29.jpg
Luxury watch Website-c360_2011-06-10-09-09-54.jpg
Luxury watch Website-c360_2011-06-10-09-07-41.jpg
Old 06-16-2011, 03:44 AM
Contributors

So can anyone send me a youtube vid how to make my bracelet smaller. The bracelet is a bit large.

Thanks.

PS: This is my first big BOY watch, so I am very excited

Quick Reply: Luxury watch Website