Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Looking for an Investor

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '05 BMW 530i

Hello everyone,

I haven't been active on the forums lately because I have been busy with school, my small business, etc.

I know this forum is all about cars, etc. but this is the lounge section, so I thought "why not post it here".

Please do not flame.

Ok, here is the deal. Can't really mention too much information on this post either.

I am 23 years old, go to school, have a small business.

For the new business, I have a business plan that I have made. I already have buyers for a product which I can provide. I just need the funding. While, this year or in the past few years might have been "bad economic times", yet it's also a time to make large amounts of money. For this particular business, we are talking about "big money".

If anyone here is an investor or knows of anyone who might be interested. You can send me a private message and we can go from there.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:12 AM
Contributors

I have an idea too, but I dont want to use my own money... Additionally I have a small business that hasn't yielded any significant returns so I cant actually fund my idea, but that idea was for "small money", this idea is for "big money" (also known a Jay-Z money). I was wondering if any strangers on this here internet thing that want to send me money.

I am super serious about this idea, but havent bothered to apply for a patent yet, just kinda perusing car forums asking for money. I thought about getting a loan from a bank but they wouldnt give me a shot because the idea is so awesome. Besides, my credit is so great from outstanding decisions up to this point in my life, my interest rate would be so low it wouldnt be worth the banks time.

I could sell my BMW to fund this investment, but that doesnt seem very mature. I do have plans for future mods, That is why I need a strangers money for this investment.

You can PM me for further details, or just paypal me a bunch of money.

I hope this post isn't viewed as spam. Im super serial.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

Will you take a post dated check ?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Sounds like a great plan...
Old 06-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

You guys only need 500k, its ok
Old 06-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by craigm1841
I have an idea too, but I dont want to use my own money... Additionally I have a small business that hasn't yielded any significant returns so I cant actually fund my idea, but that idea was for "small money", this idea is for "big money" (also known a Jay-Z money). I was wondering if any strangers on this here internet thing that want to send me money.

I am super serious about this idea, but havent bothered to apply for a patent yet, just kinda perusing car forums asking for money. I thought about getting a loan from a bank but they wouldnt give me a shot because the idea is so awesome. Besides, my credit is so great from outstanding decisions up to this point in my life, my interest rate would be so low it wouldnt be worth the banks time.

I could sell my BMW to fund this investment, but that doesnt seem very mature. I do have plans for future mods, That is why I need a strangers money for this investment.

I hope this post isn't viewed as spam. Im super serial.
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. COL!
Old 06-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

Old 06-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Contributors

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/segments/web-redemption
Old 06-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Contributors

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/high-toilet?xrs=share_copy
Old 06-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Members

My Ride: '05 BMW 530i

WOW! First Impression after reading the replies. I guess I got a good laugh out of it.

But anyways, just to respond to craigm1841:

1. I wanted to clarify, I am not asking anyone to just "send me money" over the internet.
2. Please don't judge me from my post. I have above "average" credit line and yes, I could get a loan but I do not feel like I need to discuss all that with everyone.
3. And as for "future mods". Sir, I see you have seen my signature line. And yes, I do have a unpainted rear m5 bumper and quads in the garage. Unfortunately, there are other things at the moment that I have given a "higher priority" to than some car mods.

Like I said, I got a good laugh out of the replies here. No hard feelings towards anyone. I am aware that this wasn't a professional approcah towards what I am trying to accomlish. And there are a lot of scams or scammers online, but sometimes you do meet people at unexpected places or make connections, etc.

At the end of the day I am happy that I have found an investor. ADMIN, please delete this post as I am no longer looking for "an investor". Actually, I wasn't even going to even reply to this, but after reading all the replies, I didn't want anyone to think this was a scam or what not.

Here is one of my favorite quotes:
"If you want to achieve things in life, you've just got to do them, and if you're talented and smart, you'll succeed"-Juliana Hatfield

I feel like this relates to my current situation. I was looking for an investor, desperately I went all out in numerous ways (online, friends, etc.) And later, I was able to find an investor.

Quick Reply: Looking for an Investor