Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Look what I found browsing on Craigslist

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05
Cool

This is classic.

House Slave Wanted (xxxxxx)
Reply to: xxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-02-06, 6:45PM PST

I have a nice 4 bedroom house in xxxxx, near down town.

We have a maid service that is doing well.

This is a private 10? x 11? room with a closet. The kitchen and bathroom as well as the common areas are shared.

The housemate that was in this room and paying $700 per month is moving to Colorado for a better job, I so need a new housemate / or house slave. Sorry guys, but I insist that a women submit her resume for this position.

The house is furnished with what it needs, couches, chairs, TV stereo, VCR, DVD, kitchen tale pots and pans, cups and glasses, silverware, etc.. Your room is about 10' x 11', and is unfurnished. This would be your own private room.

I am not looking for someone that wants to save money and is willing to clean up a bit if they have to.

I am looking for a woman with a desire to serve with cleaning and projects, someone that is clean, not a smokers or druggers (light drinking is fine). This is not an offer for sex, but a mature offer for a win win situation.

There is a Washer & Drier inside the house. You get living room and kitchen privileges. There is a microwave, Dishwasher, garbage disposal.

Are you willing to do my laundry, be trained to do a good job, better or my way. Are you willing to do gardening, help organize paper work, give massage, do extra cleaning or painting, etc.

I am looking for a woman that is willing to learn, and be trained on how to do things the way I want them done. Who will understand what is expected of her and can be made to follow though with her rituals, some on a daily bases, some weekly and some less often or on request.

I want you to be over 34, under 55, and uninhibited enough to speak your mind gently and fully.

Now, I am sure that many things have come to your mind about what you could do to adjust for the cost of living here, as well as what the term ?house slave? might means to you.

If you are interested, send me an email explaining why you would be a good candidate for this position. A description of yourself, your background, your number, and what level of participation you might wish to have here.

Thank you

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: xxxxxx
Old 02-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Old 02-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

I found another one. Where do they find these weirdos?
$1 Sweat Deal for the right Lady
Reply to: xxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-02-06, 6:24PM PST

I have a 2 bdr place in the xxxxxx Area, I am well educated, travelled d/d free, and not wierd, I just travel a lot and I am looking for a local muse to show me the way in SF. I am looking for a SWF that is willing to be adventureous. RENT is FREE. I am a a SWM, looking for a NSA type of arrangement, a benefactor if you want tocall it that. So if you are interested in a "friends with Benefits" type of deal,1-2 night per week, then you can have the palce all to yourself the other 5 nights a week. I am well educated, travelled d/d free, and not wierd, I just travel a lot and I am looking for a local muse to show me the way in SF.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

btw, its not supposed to be a wierd one dont forget that!
Old 02-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Contributors

Best roommates in the world!

$650 huge master bedroom in hip house w/priv. bath---- a find!!! (xxxxx)
Reply to: xxxxx
Date: 2007-02-03, 9:52AM PST

we are three hip young people living in a four bedroom house in south eastern santa rosa, near hearn avenue and stony point road, it is a nice house, newer, we keep to ourselves but are very friendly, we are all very laid back, we are looking for a GIRL(as there are two guys and a girl here now) who is reasonably young, has to be financially stable to afford the rent, is freindly, hip, and laid back, your room will be on the other side of the house with nobody below you or reasonably close, so you will be able to make a fair amount of noise at night, but as some of us get up early, you shold not be making TOO much noise after ten pm----you are welcome to have quests or boyfriend stay the night, but the landlord, a crazy brazilina guy who is hella cool, but he wants to make sure someone doesn't take advantage of things by havign their boyfriend move in----duh right?? but otherwise we are hella cool, laid back, you just need to be okay with some noise at night, but you know, jsut common sense---we keep clean, or at least i never make messes myself, but a few of us don't get to clean often, so we have a regular housecleaning for $30 ea. evry month or two--utilities are ussually aroiund 75 ea. in winter per month, and around 50 or 60 in summer------you will have a thermostatin your room for you and it will control both of oyur rooms too--a little tricky but it gets cood in your room so---it is a BIG room--only one in the house w/ carpet--and a nice huge bath and walk in closet-----so don't run the heater too much!! and shut it off when you leave is all we ask otherwise it's cool to use-----the downstairs roomate has a female pitbull named merceded----she is very friendly--and ussually outside or in her kennel---but if you are afriad of dogs you might want to take that into consideration------i am 26- he is 23-- the other girl is 20---- you must be fien with weed smoke as a few of us smoke in our rooms---and it goes throught he heater vents-----but NONE OF US SMOKE CIGGARETTES INSIDE----it is not allowed--if you smoke you will have to go downstairs and outside on the porch witht he door closed---this is the only thing we will not allow----sorry =) if you smoke out your window we will still be exposed to it--other than that we are really great people---teh house is s great opportunity for the right person!!!!----and oh yeah----rent is 650 per month----a good deal for that room beleive me----and teh intitial deposit due upon move in is $400.00 the landlord is hard to understand but very friendly--he jsut wants to make suere we get a person who is interested in a long term stay----and who is reliable , and not a liar!!! okay? ---call me (my name is ethan) at my own line xxx-xxx-2649 between 9am and 11pm anytime------to arraneg for me to show you the room---- if i do not answer--i do not have a message machine--so PLEASE leave me an e mail with your phone number at "xxxxxboy@hotmail.com"--i will check it when i get home and give you a call =) don't forget to leave your phone number =) --look forward to meeting you =) peace (also you will be given a key to your room door as well as the front door of house) tty soon --OH ALSO I ALMOST FORGOT!!! NO PETS ALLOWED BECAUSE OF THE DOG ALLREADY HERE --SORRY --AND FREE CABLE INCLUDED WITH RENT AND IN YOUR ROOM =) TTY SOON

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: xxxx