Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Lexus vs Toyota road-rage: Yogurt vs Handgun

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...917938.html?dr

Virginia State Police are investigating a case of road rage involving two drivers -- one armed with a gun and one with armed with a carton of yogurt.

A Toyota Rav4 cut off a Lexus on Interstate 95 in Quantico Friday afternoon, said police spokesman Sgt. F.L. Tyler. After that, the driver of the Lexus started to tailgate the Toyota, and the Toyota driver responded by tapping on his brakes.

At some point, the driver of the Lexus pulled up and threw a container of yogurt at the Toyota. That?s when the driver of the Toyota displayed a small caliber handgun.

Both drivers dialed #77 to report each other and stayed on the line with the dispatcher, who directed them to exit the highway in Massaponoax, Tyler said.

Trooper J.C. Jeanty interviewed the two drivers and arrested them both.

Mark Flannery, who was driving the Toyota, was charged with reckless driving and brandishing a firearm, a misdemeanor. Gerald Williams, who was driving the Lexus, faces a felony charge for ?throwing a missile at a vehicle.?

Both drivers were taken into custody, and held on $2,000 bond.

Tyler said it?s clear in this case that things got out of hand. He said it could have been much worse, considering the two were driving at interstate speeds on a major highway.

?If someone cuts you off, the proper thing to do is call #77, the state police, and report it so they can try and take care of the problem,? he said.

Wtf kind of nonsense is this? Yogurt is a missile but showing a handgun is nothing? Gee Craig got lucky....I am sure his smoothie was a more dangerous "missile" then a yogurt container. Lexus driver should have thrown yogurt and left....the RAV4 driver was already an idiot for driving a RAV4....Recently seeing many buffoons in the RAV4 and the new Odyssey.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Senior Members

Ahh Craig is reading this thread!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Contributors

any title of a thread that has "road rage" and any form of yogurt in the title will catch my interest!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Ahh Craig is reading this thread!
haha- i was replying the same time you were!!!

Now I am actually going to read your post.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Contributors

i really wish i didnt destroy my epic thread. about a year ago I deleted all of my pictures in my gallery. all the pics in the thread went with it

That is some story. See- I just through the guy in my situation looked scrawny and I thought he could use some protein. I was actually doing him a favor.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Senior Members

I remember the smoothie it was a low carb chocolate one....if my memory is correct.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
I remember the smoothie it was a low carb chocolate one....if my memory is correct.
It was a 'high protein' chocolate smoothie, with some coffee in it.

I was low carb too, but i'm a dude, and that sounds pretty chickish to order a low carb anything!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841
It was a 'high protein' chocolate smoothie, with some coffee in it.

I was low carb too, but i'm a dude, and that sounds pretty chickish to order a low carb anything!
. Hows your shit535i doing?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

So let me get this straight.....brandishing a firearm is a misdemeanor and throwing a carton of yogurt a felony?!?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i 2006 BMW X3

I wonder what the statue of limitations is for an "iced tea missle"? See my story in Craig's thread here: Iced Tea Incident

Quick Reply: Lexus vs Toyota road-rage: Yogurt vs Handgun