Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

LeBron James = Egotistical

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009 | 04:57 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='952120' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:11 PM
This is totally off subject, but in your sig your car looks like it has half shadow trim and half chrome? Is it just the lighting?
It does have half. i got lazy when painting it. kind of different and like i said i got sick of it.
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:07 PM
Contributors

So what he got dunked on. How many guys he dunked on its part of the game. The guy still young stop hattin on the guy hes living proof that good work ethics will get you far in life.
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by TEAM M' post='952276' date='Jul 23 2009, 09:07 PM
So what he got dunked on. How many guys he dunked on its part of the game. The guy still young stop hattin on the guy hes living proof that good work ethics will get you far in life.
\]

Good work ethics?

Lebron walking away right after a loss without congratulating the winners? yeah... that's good work ethics and great sportsmanship, Im sure he will go far if he continues to do so

We're not hating, we're just exposing the truth about his almighty hype.
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='952265' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:57 PM
It does have half. i got lazy when painting it. kind of different and like i said i got sick of it.
Well finish it you lazy B*tch!!! haha im kidding

but seriously though, finish it
Old 07-23-2009 | 10:30 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='952006' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:40 PM
People are dying to try to get a chance to play with the best player in the nba. Look at Ron...he had the choice between cleveland/shaq/lebron vs Kobe/LA. LO WILL BE BACK
I think people are downplaying the Artest signing. I mean if someone told me before last season we were getting rid of Ariza for Artest, and paying him less money. No way in hell I would believe him.

Ariza was nothing before last season. We stole Gasol and now we stole Artest.

Mitch Kupchak is the man.

Oh yeah, Phil if you actually think the Spurs are winning the championship, YOU ARE DREAMING! You trashed talked your way through the playoffs this year, even after your old man Spurs got eliminated. Then you trashed the lakers every series, saying they would lose every series. And you know what THEY ARE CHAMPIONS. God I hope we play the Spurs in the playoffs next year.
Old 07-24-2009 | 05:28 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='952577' date='Jul 24 2009, 01:30 AM
I think people are downplaying the Artest signing. I mean if someone told me before last season we were getting rid of Ariza for Artest, and paying him less money. No way in hell I would believe him.

Ariza was nothing before last season. We stole Gasol and now we stole Artest.

Mitch Kupchak is the man.

Oh yeah, Phil if you actually think the Spurs are winning the championship, YOU ARE DREAMING! You trashed talked your way through the playoffs this year, even after your old man Spurs got eliminated. Then you trashed the lakers every series, saying they would lose every series. And you know what THEY ARE CHAMPIONS. God I hope we play the Spurs in the playoffs next year.
I was waiting for you in this discussion! Mitch is the man. Ariza was a 4th or 5th option who looked good because all the players around him took on the major roles and pressure. Artest for Ariza was a steal, now lets hope it works out as far as team chemistry is concerned!

IF the Spurs can stay healthy they will be a really good team. They have manu who seems to get to the rack whenever he wants (really streaky shooter from outside though), Tony who also is around the league high in points in the paint every year, Timmy is a machine, and now add a little more size, power, and experience with R Jef. Combine all these stars with solid role players like Gooden, and Mason Jr. They have a good shot but as one of the oldest teams, injuries to every key player in the past 3 years its going to be tough. A lot tougher in the western conference too because clearly the western conference is the best and every conference game is a battle.

Should make for a great regular season and an interesting race for the western conference...
Old 07-24-2009 | 09:09 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951972' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:19 PM
Yea calm down This is business, you cant fault a guy nearing the end of his career trying to get what he thinks he is worth!! Hes got kids to feed!!! If he signs with another team then get frustrated. Kobe released a statement that hes confident LO will get resigned. When Jesus talks Mitch listens....this will happen.

Nothing is guaranteed, Jesus could get injured 10 games into the regular season and be out. Not to mention we have the big bad spurs to worry about according to phil
You actually PAID ATTENTION to Phil about his Spurs???
Old 07-24-2009 | 03:36 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by flyingpuck' post='952988' date='Jul 24 2009, 12:09 PM
You actually PAID ATTENTION to Phil about his Spurs???
Im a fan of the nba and a fan of the Lakers, knowing your enemy is the first step in beating their ass all year
Old 07-29-2009 | 04:19 PM
Contributors

new rumor...lamar is leaning to signing with the heat
Old 07-29-2009 | 04:27 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='958795' date='Jul 29 2009, 05:19 PM
new rumor...lamar is leaning to signing with the heat
It seems he wants to sign with the Lakers, but they just won't offer him what he wants. You would think if it was just about money, he would have signed with another team already. If he goes, other guys will have to step up. Bynum needs to start playing like a man. If Odom does stay he is definitely coming off the bench again, with the Artest signing.

Quick Reply: LeBron James = Egotistical