Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

LeBron James = Egotistical

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009 | 04:02 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951433' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:44 AM
I havent heard anything about lamar resigning....anyone got a link? I need some confirmation before i start
He hasn't - LO and the Lakers just recently started negotiations again.
Old 07-23-2009 | 04:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pukka' post='951436' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:02 AM
He hasn't - LO and the Lakers just recently started negotiations again.
thats what i thought....but the fact is he wants to stay and the lakers want him to stay. he wants a 5 year deal and the lakers know he has about 3 good years left. He wont goto mia. His family, house, and heart is in LA. Going to Mia would just be a stressful season playing with a bunch of noobs. Obviously Dwade isnt a noob but mario calmers and beasly are both noobs.
Old 07-23-2009 | 10:39 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951438' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:12 AM
thats what i thought....but the fact is he wants to stay and the lakers want him to stay. he wants a 5 year deal and the lakers know he has about 3 good years left. He wont goto mia. His family, house, and heart is in LA. Going to Mia would just be a stressful season playing with a bunch of noobs. Obviously Dwade isnt a noob but mario calmers and beasly are both noobs.
Ughh... yeah this is true, just found out they're back to negotiations again. They had him down at 4 years for $40 Million on tuesday, and they had high hopes and Lamar agreed until his agent screwed up the deal. Lamars agent sucks! Fire his ass Odom!!! Get more rings NOT more money!

While they are back at the table again they will most likely put the same offer down, maybe even lower.

Now ill say it..

Forget LO then.. 9 million for his sugar high ass aint good enough??

I really hope its his agent cause its a PRIVILEGE to be on the most talented team in the NBA.. Ask stars on bottom feeder ass teams what they would give up just to be on a true contending team.. shit look at stars in their 30’s, they hoppin around like musical chairs trying to get a ring and for $9,000,000 a YEAR he aint trying to go back2back??

See thats that inconsistent shit im talking about..
Old 07-23-2009 | 10:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951433' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:44 AM
well we got to see first hand what happens when he faced adversity last year. He doesn't shake hands, he weasels his way out of the building and doesn't speak with the media like a little sissy!!

I haven't heard anything about Lamar resigning....anyone got a link? I need some confirmation before i start
The LA Times is reporting that the Lakers and LO are back together trying to hammer out a deal! I hope they figure something out!!
Old 07-23-2009 | 11:25 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='951764' date='Jul 23 2009, 01:39 PM
Ughh... yeah this is true, just found out they're back to negotiations again. They had him down at 4 years for $40 Million on tuesday, and they had high hopes and Lamar agreed until his agent screwed up the deal. Lamars agent sucks! Fire his ass Odom!!! Get more rings NOT more money!

While they are back at the table again they will most likely put the same offer down, maybe even lower.

Now ill say it..

Forget LO then.. 9 million for his sugar high ass aint good enough??

I really hope its his agent cause its a PRIVILEGE to be on the most talented team in the NBA.. Ask stars on bottom feeder ass teams what they would give up just to be on a true contending team.. shit look at stars in their 30?s, they hoppin around like musical chairs trying to get a ring and for $9,000,000 a YEAR he aint trying to go back2back??

See thats that inconsistent shit im talking about..
calm down mayne i dont think the issue is money. LO wants a 5 year deal. LA only wants 4. Give him a 5 year deal with less money or a 4 year deal for 10 mil.
Old 07-23-2009 | 01:13 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951824' date='Jul 23 2009, 03:25 PM
calm down mayne i dont think the issue is money. LO wants a 5 year deal. LA only wants 4. Give him a 5 year deal with less money or a 4 year deal for 10 mil.
Calm down? seriously? How can I calm down, Isnt it frustrating enough that we're going back to the tables for a LO deal for the third time? This is like playing with my emotions...i do believe with LO resigned back with the Lakers, it's almost a guaranteed another championship!
Old 07-23-2009 | 01:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='951965' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:13 PM
Calm down? seriously? How can I calm down, Isnt it frustrating enough that we're going back to the tables for a LO deal for the third time? This is like playing with my emotions...i do believe with LO resigned back with the Lakers, it's almost a guaranteed another championship!
Yea calm down This is business, you cant fault a guy nearing the end of his career trying to get what he thinks he is worth!! Hes got kids to feed!!! If he signs with another team then get frustrated. Kobe released a statement that hes confident LO will get resigned. When Jesus talks Mitch listens....this will happen.

Nothing is guaranteed, Jesus could get injured 10 games into the regular season and be out. Not to mention we have the big bad spurs to worry about according to phil
Old 07-23-2009 | 01:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951972' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:19 PM
Yea calm down This is business, you cant fault a guy nearing the end of his career trying to get what he thinks he is worth!! Hes got kids to feed!!! If he signs with another team then get frustrated. Kobe released a statement that hes confident LO will get resigned. When Jesus talks Mitch listens....this will happen.

Nothing is guaranteed, Jesus could get injured 10 games into the regular season and be out. Not to mention we have the big bad spurs to worry about according to phil
LO can't feed his family at $36-40 million for 4 years??? What hope is there for the rest of us average people?

Bottom line... it's all about money & greed. I dont care what you say.
Old 07-23-2009 | 01:40 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='951988' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:27 PM
LO can't feed his family at $36-40 million for 4 years??? What hope is there for the rest of us average people?

Bottom line... it's all about money & greed. I dont care what you say.
It might be but thats his choice....if he really wants the 4-6 extra million over 4-5 years to play in some shitty town with no chance to win then f him!! If the lakers dont resign him they will go get someone else. People are dying to try to get a chance to play with the best player in the nba. Look at Ron...he had the choice between cleveland/shaq/lebron vs Kobe/LA. LO WILL BE BACK
Old 07-23-2009 | 03:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='952006' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:40 PM
It might be but thats his choice....if he really wants the 4-6 extra million over 4-5 years to play in some shitty town with no chance to win then f him!! If the lakers dont resign him they will go get someone else. People are dying to try to get a chance to play with the best player in the nba. Look at Ron...he had the choice between cleveland/shaq/lebron vs Kobe/LA. LO WILL BE BACK
This is totally off subject, but in your sig your car looks like it has half shadow trim and half chrome? Is it just the lighting?

Quick Reply: LeBron James = Egotistical