Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

LeBron James = Egotistical

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='950958' date='Jul 22 2009, 08:47 PM
I remember this picture when the spurs swept the cavs in finals.

i knew bringing up lebron getting swept in the finals would put a smile on your face...

Now admit 24>23
Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5

The NBA is a ladies sport.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951023' date='Jul 22 2009, 10:12 PM
i knew bringing up lebron getting swept in the finals would put a smile on your face...

Now admit 24>23
Nope, the Lakers championship was one of the weakest I can remember. Kobe is talented but the talent on that team trickles down from there. They won't be winning it again this year. But seriously though, think of his age and all the fame James has its not surprising how much it has gotten to his head. 24 and probably already around 300million or more after all his endorsement deals. While I hate people who have a big ego and show it off I'm not sure how I would act if I was in his place. I'd like to say I'd be humble with all the cash and fame like him but its hard to imagine. While he obviously has a big ego, its certainly less than Kobe's. I can respect both players though for the skills they both posses.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Contributors

Better video of the dunk.

Old 07-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='951079' date='Jul 22 2009, 10:56 PM
Nope, the Lakers championship was one of the weakest I can remember. Kobe is talented but the talent on that team trickles down from there. They won't be winning it again this year. But seriously though, think of his age and all the fame James has its not surprising how much it has gotten to his head. 24 and probably already around 300million or more after all his endorsement deals. While I hate people who have a big ego and show it off I'm not sure how I would act if I was in his place. I'd like to say I'd be humble with all the cash and fame like him but its hard to imagine. While he obviously has a big ego, its certainly less than Kobe's. I can respect both players though for the skills they both posses.
Kobe having an ego is completely different.

Kobe 4 time champ. MVP. All star every year. First non starter in the nba to start in an all star game. All defensive team nearly every year. Finals MVP. Scoring champ how many years?

Lebron - 1 mvp AND NOTHING ELSE.

No the spurs sweeping was the weakest championship in recent memory. Be honest, that team was lebron and the retards. YOUNG as hell lebron too, he is a different player now. Atleast the magic had an entire lineup of some ballers.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='951098' date='Jul 22 2009, 11:07 PM
Kobe having an ego is completely different.

Kobe 4 time champ. MVP. All star every year. First non starter in the nba to start in an all star game. All defensive team nearly every year. Finals MVP. Scoring champ how many years?

Lebron - 1 mvp AND NOTHING ELSE.

No the spurs sweeping was the weakest championship in recent memory. Be honest, that team was lebron and the retards. YOUNG as hell lebron too, he is a different player now. Atleast the magic had an entire lineup of some ballers.
Not our fault if the east was shitty. We conquered all the teams in the west. We will be adding our 5th trophy this season. Jot down this post for June of 2010.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='951149' date='Jul 22 2009, 11:36 PM
Not our fault if the east was shitty. We conquered all the teams in the west. We will be adding our 5th trophy this season. Jot down this post for June of 2010.
well then how can you say the lakers was the weakest? LA swept boston, and the cavs in the regular season. won the west by what? almost 12 games? Orlando was the only team out of the top 3 in the east to beat la in the regular season and LA clearly whopped that ass when it counted. So against the east top 3 teams this year they were 7-2ish?

So they destroyed the real conference and destroyed the east top 3 teams with ease. I think by weakest you meant easiest. It was easy for Kobe..Lebron not so much, couldnt even win the shitty conference.

Spurs have about a 3% chance in winning the title next year. Team is so old they cant make it through and entire season and then the playoffs....wont happen.

Also is the lakers resign odom they will be the favorite for sure....they have a better chance in repeating then the spurs do in winning.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='951087
well then how can you say the lakers was the weakest? LA swept boston, and the cavs in the regular season. won the west by what? almost 12 games? Orlando was the only team out of the top 3 in the east to beat la in the regular season and LA clearly whopped that ass when it counted. So against the east top 3 teams this year they were 7-2ish?

So they destroyed the real conference and destroyed the east top 3 teams with ease. I think by weakest you meant easiest. It was easy for Kobe..Lebron not so much, couldnt even win the shitty conference.

Spurs have about a 3% chance in winning the title next year. Team is so old they cant make it through and entire season and then the playoffs....wont happen.

Also is the lakers resign odom they will be the favorite for sure....they have a better chance in repeating then the spurs do in winning.
Oh you must not have heard... LAMAR IS BACK! They signed a deal with him for 4 years / $40 million. What a relief! Ring #5 for Kobe!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

After seeing the videos of Lebron getting dunked on, I have to wonder what he will do when he gets dunked on during the next NBA season? He can't go on hiding the fact that he IS fallible!! His huge ego can't take losing (as gracelessly as he did it too!), getting dunked on by a college player unlikely to even make the NBA, where does his denial end?? He actually NEEDS some adversity to become a better player (and human being too)!
Old 07-23-2009, 03:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by flyingpuck' post='951319' date='Jul 23 2009, 02:30 AM
After seeing the videos of Lebron getting dunked on, I have to wonder what he will do when he gets dunked on during the next NBA season? He can't go on hiding the fact that he IS fallible!! His huge ego can't take losing (as gracelessly as he did it too!), getting dunked on by a college player unlikely to even make the NBA, where does his denial end?? He actually NEEDS some adversity to become a better player (and human being too)!
well we got to see first hand what happens when he faced adversity last year. He doesnt shake hands, he weasels his way out of the building and doesnt speak with the media like a little sissy!!

I havent heard anything about lamar resigning....anyone got a link? I need some confirmation before i start

Quick Reply: LeBron James = Egotistical