Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Lakers Vs. Chicken Nuggets

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Cavs in trouble!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='891206' date='May 26 2009, 11:56 PM
i love watching lebron get beat. he finally got fouls called on him, it was amazing to watch.
Lebron is a great player, and I love watching him too!

The thing that's getting blown out of proportion here from Nike & Vitamin water is the hype of "Kobe vs. Lebron".

There is no contest at this point. Yes, Lebron won MVP of this year, but if he can't pull his team together to win the Eastern conference then the debate between the "Black Mamba" and "King James" becomes irrelevant. Lebron doesn't even have any Championship rings nor does he have any credentials compared to the resume of Kobe Bryant. Lebron is still young, he'll get his shot at a championship but sorry to say: not this year...

I love both players and it would great to see them battle it out in the finals but I just think it's ridiculous to argue who is better of the two at this point.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='891244' date='May 26 2009, 11:39 PM
Lebron is a great player, and I love watching him too!

The thing that's getting blown out of proportion here from Nike & Vitamin water is the hype of "Kobe vs. Lebron".

There is no contest at this point. Yes, Lebron won MVP of this year, but if he can't pull his team together to win the Eastern conference then the debate between the "Black Mamba" and "King James" becomes irrelevant. Lebron doesn't even have any Championship rings nor does he have any credentials compared to the resume of Kobe Bryant. Lebron is still young, he'll get his shot at a championship but sorry to say: not this year...

I love both players and it would great to see them battle it out in the finals but I just think it's ridiculous to argue who is better of the two at this point.
i know kobe is more of a complete player for sure. 1v1 driving to the basket lebron is the best in the league, no question. BUT theres more to the game than that!

I dont think either series is over. Every single game in the cavs series could of gone either way. The cavs could go clutch and be the team to hit the shots down the stretch. We'll see.

As for the lakers im not confident in anyone except kobe, pau, and ariza. everyone else is playing like they want to get beat. should be a stressful game tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='891262' date='May 27 2009, 12:51 AM
i know kobe is more of a complete player for sure. 1v1 driving to the basket lebron is the best in the league, no question. BUT theres more to the game than that!

I dont think either series is over. Every single game in the cavs series could of gone either way. The cavs could go clutch and be the team to hit the shots down the stretch. We'll see.

As for the lakers im not confident in anyone except kobe, pau, and ariza. everyone else is playing like they want to get beat. should be a stressful game tomorrow.
It almost seems like the Lakers just wake up one morning and just decide to destroy the competition.. and then the next morning forget how to play defense, and start acting like a bunch of high school kids. Did anyone else noticed how much they were gettin dunk'd on in game 4??? Maybe it was all the ridiculous fouls that were getting called by the officials that got them all shook up, but still... they just let Denver walk up to the basket. Not cool!

I'm looking forward to tomorow's game, I hope Lakers take advantage of the "Home team advantage" and pull off a win. They desperately need the confidence!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:40 AM
Senior Members

im nervous about this one but confident going in! we need a big game from our role players!!

Lets Go Lakers!!
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

They are basketball's equivalent of Jekyll & Hyde, lets hope the right guy shows up tonight and for the foreseeable future!
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Contributors

role players in the nba shine at home....thus such great home records. wouldnt mind watching someone punch out jr smith. hope for decent games out of bynum, fisher, and odom. All of which have failed to show up for the most part in the post season. its only 4:30 and im already nervous about this game.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='892039' date='May 27 2009, 02:27 PM
role players in the nba shine at home....thus such great home records. wouldnt mind watching someone punch out jr smith. hope for decent games out of bynum, fisher, and odom. All of which have failed to show up for the most part in the post season. its only 4:30 and im already nervous about this game.
werd they been halfway decent

idk why the hell PJ still playing Sasha!! dude cant hit a shot to save his life...he is good for D but he gots to get his shit together

Farmar and Shannon doin their thing....Lamar needs a big game

its on 3 here...i been nervous all day!!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

(Fingers firmly crossed for tonight! )
Old 05-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

"THE MACHINE"

Hell Yeah!!!!

Quick Reply: Lakers Vs. Chicken Nuggets