Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Lakers Vs. Chicken Nuggets

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='888353' date='May 24 2009, 11:33 AM
Jump on the bandwagon phil and go for the Lakers!

Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Btw the Lakers does need to be jinx because they are the best team in the NBA right now!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='888353
Btw the Lakers does need to be jinx because they are the best team in the NBA right now!

Im sorry too....no hard feelings just a little misunderstanding!! We are on the same team here!!! GOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Contributors

bump this for tonights game...

if kobe scores 40 plus they have won, if he doesnt they have lost. hmmm. is anyone else going to step besides ariza and kobe?

This is a must win for the nuggets, if they go down 3-1 they have about a .5% chance in winning the series. Should be good game, hopefully the refs dont show up on a power trip.

The cavs game last night had like 84ish free throws. Thats waaaay to many, and lebron took 24 of those which is pretty lopsided. refs have been terrible all playoffs, hopefully they get their act together tonight and let the players decide the outcome.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

I forgot that lakers play tonight. I'm sick of all the fouls and freethrows in the Orlando game. I wish they would just play without calling everything or the players arguing on every trip that they got fouled when they didn't.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: honda accord

KObe seems frustrated in this series...but i dont blame him......sasha/farmar/luke all needs to pack their bags....too bad we didnt keep turiaf....

anyhow....go lakers.....
Old 05-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nyuballer' post='889658' date='May 25 2009, 03:54 PM
KObe seems frustrated in this series...but i dont blame him......sasha/farmar/luke all needs to pack their bags....too bad we didnt keep turiaf....

anyhow....go lakers.....
+1 on Turiaf! Farmar does not play like he's been playing last year he's gone lazy! And I don't think Farmar likes playing with Kobe, you could tell from his body language when his on the floor with Kobe. About Luke, yes he does know the triangle more than anybody else but the Lakers is going to need more than that. About Sasha, I like "the Machine". His a team player and I like the way he plays defense , he just need more playing time to get his shot back.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nyuballer' post='889658' date='May 25 2009, 12:54 PM

anyhow....go lakers.....
I think Luke will only get better with age. I see him becoming one of those crafty veterans that you want on a championship team. His basketball IQ is very high.

Farmar is a huge let down this season, but I will cut him some slack as he is coming off an injury. I just don?t see him ever becoming the number 1 point guard for the team. We need to pick up a point guard in the offseason. Someone that Kobe can trust to the handle and distribute the ball. Kobe can't do everything.

Sasha just needs a stretch of good play, to build his confidence. He needs to translate his shooting touch from practice to the games. He is called the "machine" because he never misses in practice.

I also miss Turiaf, he was great for team moral. But I don't think he was the best all around player. He lacked skills and LA made the right decision to get rid of him, as much as it sucked to. I can see Josh Powell becoming a very good player down the road, much better than Turiaf.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='889782' date='May 25 2009, 05:48 PM
I think Luke will only get better with age. I see him becoming one of those crafty veterans that you want on a championship team. His basketball IQ is very high.

Farmar is a huge let down this season, but I will cut him some slack as he is coming off an injury. I just don?t see him ever becoming the number 1 point guard for the team. We need to pick up a point guard in the offseason. Someone that Kobe can trust to the handle and distribute the ball. Kobe can't do everything.

Sasha just needs a stretch of good play, to build his confidence. He needs to translate his shooting touch from practice to the games. He is called the "machine" because he never misses in practice.

I also miss Turiaf, he was great for team moral. But I don't think he was the best all around player. He lacked skills and LA made the right decision to get rid of him, as much as it sucked to. I can see Josh Powell becoming a very good player down the road, much better than Turiaf.
Yes he can

I also like Powell, hes young and athletic. He can pop that 10-15 ft baseline shot you need out of a power forward coming off the bench! Farmar has his moments and with the whole injury happening i think he deserves another year atleast. After this year i think the point guard position will be between farmar or brown. Fish is good but getting old. Maybe use fish coming off the bench and figure out if you want brown or farmar and ship the other one off! We'll see what happens, im not concern with any of that. I just want to see them win one this year!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Contributors

+1 on Powell and Luke and getting another PG who will distribute the basketball!

Quick Reply: Lakers Vs. Chicken Nuggets