Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Jersey Shore season 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 535i xDrive AW/Black M-kit

I'd like to start out by saying I'm a short tempered Italian who happens to live and party at the Jersey Shore. My hair is not spiked, I'm slender, I do not go tanning under bulbs, the only juice I put in my body is orange or apple, my hot girlfriend only wears Nike and I do have family that are connected, however, I've never seen any of the God Father movies

That being said...

I know Sami through a friend. She's one lying, cheating, manipulative bitch. She's a train wreck without an MTV stylist following her around. Her n her family are almost white trash, they live in the poorer section of Hazlet . She has a crappy ass job in red bank making shit money which she won't spend on herself. Instead she relies on pathetic douche bag guys to buy her 300$ purses and shit. She's friends with 2 girls in particular who go out and strut their stuff the same way like they're worth something (they're not). Both "grenades" if you ask me, although that didn't stop me from hooking up with one of them in the parking lot of my school a few yrs back (and I didn't even have to buy her anything). Someone please snap these dumb high class hooker bitches out of their "LaLa land" state of mind and get them off MTV reality shows where all they do is glorify that pathetic dead-end lifestyle. Maybe MTV should stick them in a taco bell bathroom stall scrubbing toilets and make them pay their own bills to show them the value of a dollar. I'd watch that shit for sure.

... and BTW, I live right on the Jersey Shore and I used to live on A1A in Miami. Now, I'm not too good with geography or anything but when was Miami officially made a part of the Jersey Shore??? I must have missed that memo.

The jersey shore is over rated, dirty girls (easy and free for all), and full of drunk, wife beating pricks cops (not all of em') that love to Fu*k with respectable, productive young people who drive modded e60s apparently. After the 30th or 40th fake Gucci bag toting, whiny, emotional disaster of a female convinced to do the most demoralizing thing you can think of (out of boredom) and about 30 or 40 times in traffic court in the better part of a decade fighting a violation you didn't commit, the Jersey Shore is the furthest thing from where you want to be. I'm getting my ass back off the shore as soon as my job allows. F U JERSEY

Whoooooooo that felt good....

EDIT: no offence to anyone of course.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by joebaggg
...Someone please snap these dumb high class hooker bitches out of their "LaLa land" state of mind and get them off MTV ...
Hard to disagree with you, man

Just don't punch any snookis out there
Old 02-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by v_therussian

Lmao
Old 02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2013 535i xDrive AW/Black M-kit

Originally Posted by v_therussian

lol id never hit a girl.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

lol id never hit a girl.
Me either... Unless she had a penis
Old 02-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
Me either... Unless she had a penis
Now its a proper Jersey Shore thread! bwahahahaaaa

and you wouldn't punch Calton, stop playing
Old 02-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Contributors

lol id never hit a girl.
Too scared? Me too, me too hahaha

LOL some of those ghetto wannabe guidettes are diesel yo
Old 02-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

I'd like to start out by saying I'm a short tempered Italian who happens to live and party at the Jersey Shore. My hair is not spiked, I'm slender, I do not go tanning under bulbs, the only juice I put in my body is orange or apple, my hot girlfriend only wears Nike and I do have family that are connected, however, I've never seen any of the God Father movies

That being said...

I know Sami through a friend. She's one lying, cheating, manipulative bitch. She's a train wreck without an MTV stylist following her around. Her n her family are almost white trash, they live in the poorer section of Hazlet . She has a crappy ass job in red bank making shit money which she won't spend on herself. Instead she relies on pathetic douche bag guys to buy her 300$ purses and shit. She's friends with 2 girls in particular who go out and strut their stuff the same way like they're worth something (they're not). Both "grenades" if you ask me, although that didn't stop me from hooking up with one of them in the parking lot of my school a few yrs back (and I didn't even have to buy her anything). Someone please snap these dumb high class hooker bitches out of their "LaLa land" state of mind and get them off MTV reality shows where all they do is glorify that pathetic dead-end lifestyle. Maybe MTV should stick them in a taco bell bathroom stall scrubbing toilets and make them pay their own bills to show them the value of a dollar. I'd watch that shit for sure.

... and BTW, I live right on the Jersey Shore and I used to live on A1A in Miami. Now, I'm not too good with geography or anything but when was Miami officially made a part of the Jersey Shore??? I must have missed that memo.

The jersey shore is over rated, dirty girls (easy and free for all), and full of drunk, wife beating pricks cops (not all of em') that love to Fu*k with respectable, productive young people who drive modded e60s apparently. After the 30th or 40th fake Gucci bag toting, whiny, emotional disaster of a female convinced to do the most demoralizing thing you can think of (out of boredom) and about 30 or 40 times in traffic court in the better part of a decade fighting a violation you didn't commit, the Jersey Shore is the furthest thing from where you want to be. I'm getting my ass back off the shore as soon as my job allows. F U JERSEY

Whoooooooo that felt good....

EDIT: no offence to anyone of course.

I knew Sammi was such a faker! Sadly I watch the show and I just want to see what stupid stuff happens next. But tell me more next time I see you. LOL
Old 02-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Maybe MTV should stick them in a taco bell bathroom stall scrubbing toilets and make them pay their own bills to show them the value of a dollar. I'd watch that shit for sure.
lololol.. yes, its funny watching them act like fools and dance like utter retards and embarrass themselves. I cringe when I see what they do and how they act. They really are embarrassing themselves..The girls need to dress better, buy better bags, and get a better boob job. :thumbsdown: Those things are hideous and its scary to think shes coming out with a clothing line? wtf? Its going to be a cross of 2cute and trailer park trash mixed together, sold in dee and dee stores across america. The girls also need fashion consultants before they go out, my 7 year old has better taste, please. Who the hell wears that shit? Class is definitly something you learn, clearly they havent, or its a case of parenting gone horrible wrong.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Contributors

Im pretty sure i read somewhere J woww is a pretty successful business woman. Either way their new job is a great one. They get paid to go out partying, drinking, and live a pretty fun life. I know when they were out in the LA area they were all getting 10k appearance fee's at clubs. If i could do this as my job i would do it in a second. It wont last forever but these people could spend the next 3 years getting paid to party, travel and drink. Not to mention MTV pays for all their housing, trips, etc.

Look what has happened to the cast of the hills? They are all loaded and are or have moved onto other career opportunities because of the show.

Quick Reply: Jersey Shore season 2