Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Jersey Shore season 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010 | 06:10 PM
Contributors

christ almighty

i hate the show, it is a serious step backwards for italian americans and people will start associating us as goombas once again

thanks alot jersey
Old 02-09-2010 | 06:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
christ almighty

i hate the show, it is a serious step backwards for italian americans and people will start associating us as goombas once again

thanks alot jersey
I think the problem isn't with the show, but the culture in general in the north east. That show portrays the attitude and style of a huge number of young people in Long Island/NY/NJ, Not just Italians. I grew up on long island, and a these characters are quite common in every club/bar in the tri-state area!
Old 02-09-2010 | 06:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
So glad someone on here likes it. Me you and phil can have a viewing party! haha.

Nobody on the show is orange, although Pauly D did describe snickers as a little Chihuahua spray-painted black.

I hope JWOWW finds gorilla central this season

Pukka,

I know, it is pretty much the most ridiculous avatar I could find.
YO SNOOKS WAKE UP ITS GORILLA CENTRAL OUT THERE!!!!

You better believe i had a jersey shore party at my place for the season finale!!! I said who i loved, hate, and what i wanted to see happen. Craig so go ahead, let us know your favorites from the show and the people you hate.

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
christ almighty

thanks alot jersey
LOL
Old 02-09-2010 | 06:17 PM
Contributors

I think the problem isn't with the show, but the culture in general in the north east. That show portrays the attitude and style of a huge number of young people in Long Island/NY/NJ, Not just Italians. I grew up on long island, and a these characters are quite common in every club/bar in the tri-state area!

lol i guess i left when the gettin was still good

i havent been back to New Haven in a while now and maybe thats a good thing. I know my Cousin Angel is dating one of these orange hedgehog guys.
Old 02-09-2010 | 06:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
YO SNOOKS WAKE UP ITS GORILLA CENTRAL OUT THERE!!!!

You better believe i had a jersey shore party at my place for the season finale!!! I said who i loved, hate, and what i wanted to see happen. Craig so go ahead, let us know your favorites from the show and the people you hate.

LOL

"The Situation" -He is the king of the one liners! he says the funniest crap in the world. Snooki is awesome too. her spray tan is so rediculous and she is pretty absurd. Not a big vinny fan. he is kinda boring, and Sammi is boring and ruined ronnie's time at the shore. I think ronnie would have been a much better cast member if not for Sammi.

Yeah.. I know the show! have the whole first season DVR'd. We ran out of DVR space it is sacrilege to erase JS from the DVR!
Old 02-09-2010 | 06:43 PM
Contributors

"The Situation" -He is the king of the one liners! he says the funniest crap in the world. Snooki is awesome too. her spray tan is so rediculous and she is pretty absurd. Not a big vinny fan. he is kinda boring, and Sammi is boring and ruined ronnie's time at the shore. I think ronnie would have been a much better cast member if not for Sammi.

Yeah.. I know the show! have the whole first season DVR'd. We ran out of DVR space it is sacrilege to erase JS from the DVR!
Sammi is crazy. Ronnie with the boys, would of been much better than Ronnie the submissive bitch. I liked how Ronnie owned Sammi at the reunion. I cut girls faster then barbers cut hair. LOL see yaaa Sammi.

Mike is the man...I love him and Paulie trying to bring girls back.

Vinny is a gossiping little girl, whose life sucks so he talks about other people non stop.

Thursday nights couldnt come fast enough for me
Old 02-09-2010 | 07:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
Dont be a hater....just cuz you dont have abs like the situation doesnt mean you gotta hate.

No one on the show looks THAT orange.

Paulie and Mike are my favorite. Vinny is a little girl imo. I hate sami. Ronnie minus Sami = a good start.
Hey....if kissy-face douchebaggery is your kinda thing, more power to ya! They have that website for a reason....
Old 02-09-2010 | 07:47 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by -Mike-
Hey....if kissy-face douchebaggery is your kinda thing, more power to ya! They have that website for a reason....
they are hilarious. you just haven't given the show a chance. it really is quite entertaining! I know it isn't for everyone, but MTV was successful in doing what it set out to do and more. It has created a phenomenon. Love it or hate it... it is entertaining.
Old 02-09-2010 | 08:09 PM
Contributors

V-Chip

nuffsaid
Old 02-09-2010 | 08:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

I love that show. My fav characters are The Situation, Snooki and Pauly D. Sami is boring. Ronnie was totally whipped. JWoww is entertaining and oh so trashy. Vinnie seems like a nice guy but a little boring.

I grew up in New Jersey and the show is an accurate representation of a certain subculture. There are guidos from many different national and ethnic backgrounds. It's a lifestyle. It's a state of mind. Not mine but one that I have seen plenty of growing up.

Quick Reply: Jersey Shore season 2