Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Idiot Tries To Outrun Police in Disintegrating Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 06:12 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired
Question

Check out this fool in a
trying to outrun the cops on slick roads.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Wow, he must have been drunk or in possession of something illegal to pull that faky move and try to get away ..............
Old 12-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: On Order as of May 6- 2007 530i Titanium Grey and Grey Leather, with Sport Package, Premium Pkg, Cold Pkg. 2006 Porsche Boxster

wow....

here is the detail from youtube

A 42-year old man from Purmerend, the Netherlands is caught after a bizarre chase. The man driving a Porsche 911 GT3 drove at speeds exceeding 200 km/h (125 mph) on the A7. The police gave him the stop sign from an undercover surveillance car. The Porsche, ignoring this, took a last second exit and went off. While entering the high way again, the driver lost control in the corner of the entranceway hitting the safety rails. While losing several parts from his car he tried to escape again. While being chased he took the road verge desperate to escape. He enters a parking space next to the high way and steps over to a Volkswagen Golf, driven by his 33-year old girlfriend. A 29-year old man which was the passenger at the Porsche took over the wheel from the Porsche and tries to get away. As seen in the video, while this was happening the police is taking a safe distance, observing until backup has arrived. The Golf drives away like nothing happened but the police knew he was in that car. They create a road block to hold up the traffic so they can arrest the former Porsche driver, the passenger now driving the Porsche also gets arrested.
In the Golf happens to be a baby and in the baby-seat they discovered a firearm. In the clothing of the baby hard drugs were found. Both man are still in custody.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by nickolas_g' post='505509' date='Dec 11 2007, 12:44 PM
wow....

A 42-year old man from Purmerend, the Netherlands is caught after a bizarre chase. The man driving a Porsche 911 GT3 drove at speeds exceeding 200 km/h (125 mph) on the A7. The police gave him the stop sign from an undercover surveillance car. The Porsche, ignoring this, took a last second exit and went off. While entering the high way again, the driver lost control in the corner of the entranceway hitting the safety rails. While losing several parts from his car he tried to escape again. While being chased he took the road verge desperate to escape. He enters a parking space next to the high way and steps over to a Volkswagen Golf, driven by his 33-year old girlfriend. A 29-year old man which was the passenger at the Porsche took over the wheel from the Porsche and tries to get away. As seen in the video, while this was happening the police is taking a safe distance, observing until backup has arrived. The Golf drives away like nothing happened but the police knew he was in that car. They create a road block to hold up the traffic so they can arrest the former Porsche driver, the passenger now driving the Porsche also gets arrested.
In the Golf happens to be a baby and in the baby-seat they discovered a firearm. In the clothing of the baby hard drugs were found. Both man are still in custody.
Wow !! I sleuthed it again !! I think I've found my new calling !
Old 12-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by nickolas_g' post='505509' date='Dec 11 2007, 12:44 PM
wow....

Jesus!!....I didn't read the details, what an unbelievable collection of jackasses.