Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I feel bad

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im at my school's computer lab and i'm currently having my dinner.
I got some orange chicken , broccoli beef and noodles.
And i cant finish it.

This could be real delightful for the misfortunate.
But i can't finish it , i guess i have no choice but to toss it out.

Did you know that we can feed the whole Africa
If we don't waste any food?

Alright... time for class....Management Ethics.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by siu0410' post='890887' date='May 26 2009, 06:45 PM
Im at my school's computer lab and i'm currently having my dinner.
I got some orange chicken , broccoli beef and noodles.
And i cant finish it.

This could be real delightful for the misfortunate.
But i can't finish it , i guess i have no choice but to toss it out.

Did you know that we can feed the whole Africa
If we don't waste any food?

Alright... time for class....Management Ethics.
dont feel bad. they are so used to eating close to nothing, if they ate that chinese food, they would get very sick
Old 05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='890899' date='May 26 2009, 06:55 PM
dont feel bad. they are so used to eating close to nothing, if they ate that chinese food, they would get very sick
I got kinda sick today.

Had a can of pepsi for breakfast, then went out for chipotle a few hours later.
Hmm....

I should work on my diet >_>
Old 05-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ShadeZeRO' post='890909' date='May 26 2009, 07:09 PM
I got kinda sick today.

Had a can of pepsi for breakfast, then went out for chipotle a few hours later.
Hmm....

I should work on my diet >_>
wow. i'd say. haha. i had a protien shake for breakfast with fat free yougurt, vanilla soy milk and wheat germ mixed in. for lunch i will probably eat some grilled chicken (grilled by me so it has no preservatives) on a wheat wrap that is high in fiber, thus having low net carbs. or subway with all the extra bread scooped out of the sub. its up in the air, i like to have options.

i know. i lead a boring life, blah blah blah. i dont drink soda (because of the sugar and the staining of the teeth). i do drink red wine and coffee on occasion, but whiten my teeth often.

this has no relevance on the topic. i thought i would just say that because i am bored and felt like telling everyone how disciplined and obnoxious i am about my diet.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='890918' date='May 26 2009, 07:17 PM
wow. i'd say. haha. i had a protien shake for breakfast with fat free yougurt, vanilla soy milk and wheat germ mixed in. for lunch i will probably eat some grilled chicken (grilled by me so it has no preservatives) on a wheat wrap that is high in fiber, thus having low net carbs. or subway with all the extra bread scooped out of the sub. its up in the air, i like to have options.

i know. i lead a boring life, blah blah blah. i dont drink soda (because of the sugar and the staining of the teeth). i do drink red wine and coffee on occasion, but whiten my teeth often.

this has no relevance on the topic. i thought i would just say that because i am bored and felt like telling everyone how disciplined and obnoxious i am about my diet.
Dude have you ever had greek yogurt? That sh1t is legit! Lots of protein and if you put some honey in there it tastes damn good lol.

Wow I am really bored right now. I should be writing my term paper for history hahaha
Old 05-27-2009, 12:31 AM
Contributors

imagine how many ppl we can feed if we didnt spend our $ on mods

I'm serious !!
Old 05-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Ironically, my girl just made this orange chicken for me the other day and I've been lunching on it for a while:
I feel bad-lunch.jpg

I must admit, when its all home-made with organic, no antibiotics, no hormones bla bla bla healthy ingredients, its quite good! (though I still think my girl uses way too much salt, but hey, I'm one of those people who doesn't eat salt at all, so what do I know...) And its good for you - good proteins.

But i still cheated today on my diet with a big mac so I too feel bad, especially, considering that I've cheated on my diet like 5 times in the past week. But the important thing is to actually not feel bad (!!!) What you have to do - as taught and practiced by all successful modern athletes and bodybuilders - is put the cheating behind you and go right back to the diet, without trying to compensate for the cheating. No remorse, no feeling bad - just go right back to your regular diet and forget it. If you start compensating for cheating with starving, you'll run a chance of slowing your metabolism and thus tricking your body into producing more insulin, which leads to storing fat and burning muscle... basically, you cannot compensate.

And I really mean for this to come of as a metaphoric answer to the original poster's feeling bad - you see, pal, sending your unfinished orange chicken to New Guinea won't help even one person in the long run, as diet is a continual thing. So don't feel bad. The best way anyone can help any problem is by methodical action that erradicates the root cause of the problem. And feeling bad won't help shit.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='890971' date='May 26 2009, 07:55 PM
Dude have you ever had greek yogurt? That sh1t is legit! Lots of protein and if you put some honey in there it tastes damn good lol.

Wow I am really bored right now. I should be writing my term paper for history hahaha
greek yogurt huh? gonna have to check it out. we arent talking about tzatiki sauce, are we? i dont know if i could handle spoonfuls of fat free sour cream and cucumbers.

how did you history term paper come out? you were posting stuff on here last night about the constitutional convention, you may want to check your paper for BMW jibberish.

JK
Old 05-27-2009, 01:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='891462' date='May 27 2009, 05:25 AM
Ironically, my girl just made this orange chicken for me the other day and I've been lunching on it for a while:
Attachment 80405

I must admit, when its all home-made with organic, no antibiotics, no hormones bla bla bla healthy ingredients, its quite good! (though I still think my girl uses way too much salt, but hey, I'm one of those people who doesn't eat salt at all, so what do I know...) And its good for you - good proteins.

But i still cheated today on my diet with a big mac so I too feel bad, especially, considering that I've cheated on my diet like 5 times in the past week. But the important thing is to actually not feel bad (!!!) What you have to do - as taught and practiced by all successful modern athletes and bodybuilders - is put the cheating behind you and go right back to the diet, without trying to compensate for the cheating. No remorse, no feeling bad - just go right back to your regular diet and forget it. If you start compensating for cheating with starving, you'll run a chance of slowing your metabolism and thus tricking your body into producing more insulin, which leads to storing fat and burning muscle... basically, you cannot compensate.

And I really mean for this to come of as a metaphoric answer to the original poster's feeling bad - you see, pal, sending your unfinished orange chicken to New Guinea won't help even one person in the long run, as diet is a continual thing. So don't feel bad. The best way anyone can help any problem is by methodical action that erradicates the root cause of the problem. And feeling bad won't help shit.
i actually dont diet. i just eat good and track what i eat in my head. i have a pretty good schedule that revolves around eating and the gym. i cheat with beer on the weekends quite often. i am sure i downed far more calories last friday then your mcdonalds amounted to, so i will shut up now
Old 05-27-2009, 02:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='891483' date='May 27 2009, 05:55 AM
i actually dont diet. i just eat good and track what i eat in my head. i have a pretty good schedule that revolves around eating and the gym. i cheat with beer on the weekends quite often. i am sure i downed far more calories last friday then your mcdonalds amounted to, so i will shut up now
yeah, I'm good like that cuz I don't drink... but yeah, I'm actually doing circuits now at the gym, but starting mid-june I'm goin to the Rippetoes beginner's strength program... not the point; what I was sayin is at this point I'm actually losing weight and cheating on my diet is really wrong of me. But again, no need to feel bad - just shrugg it of and go on about your business as usual and try not to cheat again. Same goes for your beer, I guess

Quick Reply: I feel bad