Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

I Am Quitting!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
you pussy lol

they reduce my stress level, thus making my life longer plus you just cant be trusted in the army if you dont smoke or dip

haha- when I was in, i got my entire squad except for one to kick the habit. Think I had 12 people at the time, eight of which were smokers originally. I think I actually have it on an NCOER somewhere.

When I am drinking, I get mean to smokers- especially women. There aren't many smokers in the places I hang out in Tampa as smoking is no longer considered "trendy" and I only have one smoker friend. Smoking is allowed in bars down here, but the nice bars/lounges/clubs dont allow it. I hardly ever see anyone smoking.

This is a nice change, coming from the military environment where smoking was rampant, and a city like savannah GA where all the rednecks smoke.

And there have been studies that prove smoking does not reduce stress. It is an urban legend that has become a common belief, so people believe it. I guess at the end of the day it is the placebo effect of you thinking it relieves stress, so it actually might. the mind is a powerful thing. Too bad someone didnt tell you eating an apple relieves stress!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Congrats John!! Nice going!
Old 09-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 Mystic Blue Metallic 545I

Congrats. I just did the same a week ago, went from two packs a day to none at all. You can also buy the cartridges in almost any flavor, and nicotine levels. and they actually taste good