Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

How can I busy myself?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='890293' date='May 26 2009, 07:52 AM
gotta love working nights... the chicks in tampa are pretty good too. especially in south tampa/soho. its better because the girls here have lower expectations and arent quite as superficial, in some places though, almost as hot. since they arent as superficial, you dont have to drive a bently to talk to them. tampa is the the best of all worlds in my opinion. they are small town people, but there is a big city vibe.
Ok, Ok, OK, I'm on my way hahahaa
Old 05-29-2009, 01:21 AM
Contributors

Update: so this week I've replaced my shift knob and bought a set of Racing Dash AEs and a Trunk finisher (though the TF is modified for LCI, so its a keeper for the future car) - not so bad for a week's worth of "abstinence" from modding

next week: rims

just kiddin' - only if they're 10 cents on the dollar, in excellent condition and will fit my next ride
Old 05-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Contributors

stop buying crap for you xi. and about my last comment. a buddy and i were having a bite after the bar, and a chick rolls up in an e60 with some friends. incredible. i told him it was my dream chick. well i went to the bathroom and of course i walk out of the bathroom to her making a racist comment to him. lovely lady after all. and that ruined my night.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='893850' date='May 29 2009, 05:26 AM
stop buying crap for you xi. and about my last comment. a buddy and i were having a bite after the bar, and a chick rolls up in an e60 with some friends. incredible. i told him it was my dream chick. well i went to the bathroom and of course i walk out of the bathroom to her making a racist comment to him. lovely lady after all. and that ruined my night.
Dude, I guess I've heard too many remarks about my being a foreigner - I am sort of immune to the whole race thing. I mean, yeah, it is just retarded that some people are like that, but I've always seen it as their loss. My best friend in college in SC - where I knew NOBODY at the time, I was 17 and no family within 3000 miles and no one I knew - was a black guy from Queens. And everyone back there looked at us funny when we used to hang out - I never got that, like, why would you be surprised?

My girlfriend at the time was Japanese, so I was like totally Mr. Internationalle But again, when her and I went to a club, or something, people would stare at us. well, the point I was trying to make is, some people will never be able to make it out of their petty little worlds - even if its a hot chick that drives an e60... my ex-wife had some racist shit in her and I never understood it - like, why??? Where does it come from?

I only once got into a fight, cuz some dumb redneck said to me "stupid cuz you're Russian" - that was the first year I came from Russia and I really had no idea people even say shit like that... but then I heard so many things addressed to me about my background, I don't even pay attention to it anymore - if they can't see past their own limitations, it ain't my background/race that they should worry about! And how good can their judgement be then? F*ck 'em!
Old 05-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='893855' date='May 29 2009, 05:40 AM
Dude, I guess I've heard too many remarks about my being a foreigner - I am sort of immune to the whole race thing. I mean, yeah, it is just retarded that some people are like that, but I've always seen it as their loss. My best friend in college in SC - where I knew NOBODY at the time, I was 17 and no family within 3000 miles and no one I knew - was a black guy from Queens. And everyone back there looked at us funny when we used to hang out - I never got that, like, why would you be surprised?

My girlfriend at the time was Japanese, so I was like totally Mr. Internationalle But again, when her and I went to a club, or something, people would stare at us. well, the point I was trying to make is, some people will never be able to make it out of their petty little worlds - even if its a hot chick that drives an e60... my ex-wife had some racist shit in her and I never understood it - like, why??? Where does it come from?

I only once got into a fight, cuz some dumb redneck said to me "stupid cuz you're Russian" - that was the first year I came from Russia and I really had no idea people even say shit like that... but then I heard so many things addressed to me about my background, I don't even pay attention to it anymore - if they can't see past their own limitations, it ain't my background/race that they should worry about! And how good can their judgement be then? F*ck 'em!
he didnt seem phased by it. he is a black guy. well dressed, intelligent, professional. this chick made a comment about "why are you talking to me, i am not some fat blonde honky, isnt that what you are in to?" like i said, he was like "whatever". i was really taken back by it, but since it didnt phase him i didnt get into it, i just said "what a bitch". funny thing was, he was just trying to be the fun cool guy striking it up with their group so i could segway in to talk to her. she parked her car right next to mine and i saw her looking at it.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:54 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='893861' date='May 29 2009, 05:47 AM
he didnt seem phased by it. he is a black guy. well dressed, intelligent, professional. this chick made a comment about "why are you talking to me, i am not some fat blonde honky, isnt that what you are in to?" like i said, he was like "whatever". i was really taken back by it, but since it didnt phase him i didnt get into it, i just said "what a bitch". funny thing was, he was just trying to be the fun cool guy striking it up with their group so i could segway in to talk to her. she parked her car right next to mine and i saw her looking at it.
If I were your friend, I'd have been like "are you sure? I am talking to you, aren't I?" hahaha
Old 05-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='893869' date='May 29 2009, 05:54 AM
If I were your friend, I'd have been like "are you sure? I am talking to you, aren't I?" hahaha

you are my friend v...

anyways, she was like super bitchy about it. i have never seen anyone act like that. i am from a small world i guess.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:16 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='893883' date='May 29 2009, 06:12 AM
you are my friend v...

anyways, she was like super bitchy about it. i have never seen anyone act like that. i am from a small world i guess.
just goes to show that not all that glitters is gold, bro...

"...and she's buying a stairway to heaven..."
Old 05-29-2009, 02:19 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='893885' date='May 29 2009, 06:16 AM
just goes to show that not all that glitters is gold, bro...

"...and she's buying a stairway to heaven..."
you know. next time i encounter a total B*TCH that is hot and she knows it, i am going to say that to her face. not the zepplin lyrics.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:21 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='893891' date='May 29 2009, 06:19 AM
you know. next time i encounter a total B*TCH that is hot and she knows it, i am going to say that to her face. not the zepplin lyrics.
phrased properly that phrase will get you laid every time hahahaha

Quick Reply: How can I busy myself?