Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Hook Up's?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 01:14 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: honda accord

Professional toof puller......but will be away for two years ....going back to school for specialty training for pediatrics....for those who needs grilles for their kids...keep me in mind in two years....I hook u up.......
Old 06-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY2004 530d. Poverty spec

Originally Posted by boltoa' post='591436
I'll take two!! Er....what are they again??
You mean it's not obvious?

Say you are an operator on an oil refinery. You sit in a big explosion-proof room in front of a bank of screens and do everything from changing the temperature in your catalytic cracker in order to change the proportion of gas/diesel coming out the end, to hitting a big panic button when something catches fire. We make simulators for that stuff (like a flight simulator, I guess), so that you can train your operators without actually setting the refinery on fire . Everything from basic stuff in a classroom (here's a valve, when you open it, more stuff goes down the pipe) all the way through to "virtual reality" control rooms that look just like the real thing.

We're got some extensive knowledge of large compressor simulation as well - the kind that feed gas into the national distribution system at anything from 75 to 200 bar (which is a lot), and consume the output of a smallish power station to do it. Control of those babies when they start up or shut down is interesting.

So there you go. Do you still want two? Any particular types? I can do you a simulation of an offshore production facility for a discount? We've done a couple of MME (Management of Major Emergencies) simulators recently as well. They're fun. Get to search the web for wavs of very loud sirens .

There's some interesting occupations listed so far - keep them coming!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:48 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 530i Mtech

I work for Coldwell Banker, Iam a Realtor. I do residential, commerical, rentals anything. If anyone in the NY area is looking for any property shoot me a PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i SMG

VP Marketing for, PTi, one of the US's largest ink and toner cartridge recyclers. We save consumers world-wide $$$ on their imaging supplies while at the same time saving the environment from additional non-biodegradable landfiller! Sorry, we can only sell to resellers, but if anyone is interested I can defineatly provide the hook-up via local dealer or direct if you are a reseller.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

I need cheap inks! Where to buy in SoCal?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by southgate' post='591717' date='May 30 2008, 02:02 PM
I work in a Dr.s office, we can give discount on boob jobs lol jk

Its a Podiatrist office i guess i can hook you guys up with foot lotions ointments, etc...no drugs lol
lol or those awesome HAMMER TOES!!!! EWWWW
Old 06-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by nyuballer' post='592169' date='May 31 2008, 05:14 AM
Professional toof puller......but will be away for two years ....going back to school for specialty training for pediatrics....for those who needs grilles for their kids...keep me in mind in two years....I hook u up.......
hollaa.. im a hygienist... did you go to NYU.. just curious about your name? and you wanna work with peds? damm i give you alot of credit.. how long have you been a dentist dude?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Members

Hawaiian Tropic viscosity tester.....i smear sun cream on Babes all day.....yawn!

In the real world i'm in Shopfitting for the largest fast food chain in the world.......but wish i worked in sun cream!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Senior Members

Brand Management in the gaming industry.......Don't forget to pre-order your copy of Ghostbusters this fall!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 530i.....nothing special other than it's the best car in the world.

I do internet sales for the largest Chevy dealer in Chattanooga, TN. I guess if you want a Chevy under dealer invoice or a great deal on any used vehicle, i got da hookup.

BTW, I really like the idea of the large explosion proof room. I need one of those!

Quick Reply: Hook Up's?