Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Hook Up's?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always said, it's all about the hook up!

since we have members from all over the world, in every conceivable industry....i figured we could all chime in with the industry we work in and the possible "hook up" to fellow members. i figure, why not share the "wealth" to fellow members.

i'll start.....i'm an executive in the beauty industry, dealing with designer fragrances. as far as hook up's, i'm sure i can "dig" up some fragrance/lotion samples for anyone that might be interested.

ps....if anyone out there is in the hotel industry and can extend your "special" room rates, kindly PM me.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

Im and export manager for automotive car parts and accessories... our markets are central, south america and the caribbeans. unfortunately everything is controlled and no "samples" are available... but i get everything i need for my ride at cost

orlee
Old 05-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by orlee008' post='591369' date='May 29 2008, 10:46 PM
Im and export manager for automotive car parts and accessories... our markets are central, south america and the caribbeans. unfortunately everything is controlled and no "samples" are available... but i get everything i need for my ride at cost

orlee
you're hookin' yourself up! lol

that's a great perk of the job, when you can get your accessories at cost!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

I tried to start up a profession/occupation thread a while ago and didn't get any replies. Hopefully your thread has better luck!

I run a production company and can provide video and photography services for automotive, corporate, events, memorial services, sports, competitions, weddings, etc. If you guys need any photography or video work, hit me up. I'll hook it up with the E60.net discount. I'm actually booked to do one of our member's wedding in October.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY2004 530d. Poverty spec

I'm a director of a company that sells generic and bespoke dynamic process simulation software into oil/gas/chemical industries. Operator training and plant feasibility studies mainly. So, if anybody is in oil/gas, and needs a process simulator, let me know. We sell worldwide - Houston to Sakhalin, and everywhere in between. And universities/colleges.

Now, why do I get the feeling I'm unlikely to get any leads...
Old 05-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 bmw 530i titanium silver premium and cold weather packages.... ready to do some minor work and still keep it sexy

i work for at&t.

**i don't do unlocked phones, iphones and i don't know when any phones are being released. lol if you are a customer a need help with a phone, upgrading, adding a line or activation a new line... then i can help you... otherwise sorry
Old 05-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by slvr_bullet' post='591545' date='May 30 2008, 03:45 PM
i work for at&t.
...so what is the news on the ipods???

biz dev in the semiconductor industry with focus on consumer and automotive solutions...
Old 05-30-2008, 05:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by slvr_bullet' post='591545' date='May 30 2008, 03:45 PM
i work for at&t.
Maybe you can hook me up with an unlocked (simlock free) Iphone.
Here in the Netherlands we still can't buy legally the Iphone, only cracked ones. No updates possible.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535xi Monaco Blue Dark Burl Walnut Black Leather Comfort Package Sports Package Cold Weather Package Nav Logic 7 18" Sport Wheels Xenon Interior and License Plate Light Upgrade

Manufacture exclusive line of aircraft instrumentation for military (some commercial cockpits)... Our line consists of ALL Rate of Climbs, Cabin Pressure and Airspeed Indicators for the FA-18, F-16, T-45, T-38, F-22, Apache AH-64, and Bell Helicopter

Also manufacture pressure sensing devices and switches which are used for a huge variety of applications from oxygen masks for commercial aircraft to airbag sensors in automobiles...

Also recently developed an electronic well pump controller relay which is doing really well...

If anyone needs a Rate of Climb for an FA-18 give me a buzz

Hook Up's?-ins.jpg
Old 05-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 Space Grey/Black leather 535xi - Premium, Ipod, Cold Weather, Dinan Stage 2, Sprintbooster

Work for a Hedge Fund. Can't offer any direct investment advice as I'm not a CFA or carry licenses, but if you need to get into some closed funds I may have some pull...

Quick Reply: Hook Up's?